Trade clones? Breeders cut, phenohunted, and elite/legendary

Hey there everyone. My name is sam. I’ve been on here for a bit and found a few people who are really cool. I’d love to continue that trend and try to find people who want to trade clone for clone. I have Breeders cuts, phenohunted clones, and elite/legendary clones. It’s not just me either because what fun would that be? I’ve made a discord that’s been slowly gathering more members from around the world. At the moment it’s mostly US folks but we have a few Canadians and one member who might join from Europe. The thought of the group of to share genetics so you buy a couple clones for trading and then trade with others. Shoot we even got a guy in the group who just offered today to send free snips of breeders cuts if you pay shipping. It’s a awesome group and I made it with the thought of helping others and spreading great genetics. Since ive started this I’ve had the pleasure of helping 1 member personally and im happy for him! He considered 2 strains of green to be meds and didn’t have money to get then so I went ahead and bought the strains and asked for trades for payment so he could have his meds again and its stories like that which make it all worth doing for me! If anyone would like a invite please message me. Got a couple OG members there now too

18 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clone Exchange Free or Trade, Moderated
There are already 2 threads going.