Anyone use happy cloningla on ig

Not sure where this belongs has anyone ever used happy cloning LA. I found them on IG. They have a nice list of the clones and prices are extremely reasonable they ship in the US I was looking at clones Oreos, peanut butter cup for bidden fruit, London, poundcake, and jet fuel

Total with shipping 180

Sounds too good to be true

4 Likes

My usual question: do they do any pathogen testing?

2 Likes

Replacement if there’s a problem

I was told prepped and sprayed before shipping

1 Like

I tried to find happy cloning la and couldn’t. Do you have a link? There’s a clone-trading discord a guy was advertising on Freecannabis and I’ll see if I can find it.

I was searching for clones a few months ago and couldn’t find any California companies that would ship. I thought maybe there’s a state law or something, so be careful.

I have access to clones hunted by a local vertically-integrated dispensary that they sell for very reasonable prices. Some of them are elite, like Strawberry Cough Kushman’s cut. Most of them are unknown, but I’m trying them out and making S1s.

When I look at clones online, I look to see if they have a lot of named elite cuts. If they just list the strain name I stay away. Because you can plant one seed and make clones.

2 Likes

I believe there S1’s I’ll pass on them
No one has given any reviews on them

Thanks

On IG happy_cloningla Was there handle

I have a clone swap discord that’s been gaining quite a bit of attention here lately if anyone wants to join

6 Likes

thats the closest anyone will ever get to getting me to join discord. sounds awesome though.

im done thinking anyone but 1 or 2 clone sellers online are legit. no more good faith will be given. i wouldnt buy from any of these pop up shops personally.

trading with other growers who actually care if their plants get disease or not (not just show it at time of shipment) is the way to go.

7 Likes

My go to breeder (gmo house of clones) is amazing. I messaged him back after killing all my plants and he offered to send replacements if i paid just shipping on 4 plants! Ive only had 1 bad run in with discord clones and I bought the clones for cheap from a random guy and told myself ehh there is little to no risk but wasnt up to par with my IPM’s and got spidermites. If you keep up with your IPM and quarantine all your plants (2 weeks - 1 month) before introducing them to their new home with other plants you shouldnt have any issues. My buddy who I sent clones to had a strict IPM regime and those same clones and his garden came out unscathed so as long as you have a routine IPM in place and quarantine your plants there is virtually no risk beyond catching a virus but my go to guy gets testing done for that like all good clone sellers should. Admittedly there are a few in the clone swap that dont use IPM and it’s up to the people trading to disclose that info between each other before finalizing anything. Think of it like the traders golden rule. If you want to receive a plant treated well and upkept with IPM’s then do the same yourself

1 Like

from the maybe 6-7 sulfur applications ive done with the proper ratio it seems to kill PM and other fungi/bugs dead in around 24 hrs. i saw joe say that and didnt believe it til i saw it. 2-4 weeks may be needed, but IMO whats really needed is the right dosage of fungi/pesticide.
of course this doesnt solve the HPLVD issue, which is the main reason to not deal with commercial outfits. its a known unknown, strategically the hardest thing to account for in battle, and the best measure to circumvent it is to deal with individuals, IMO.
i like what youre doing, i think its time we took it into our own hands the legalization fad has run its course and its time real people not companies fix the problem. right on.

4 Likes

Oh. Duh me. Of course it is! :rofl:

Absolutely right. I don’t want to buy a clone sight-unseen, and I’ve gotten nothing but great seed trades online.

It’s topsy-turvy.

2 Likes