Trades in So Cal

Hoping more So Cal folks find this thread, we are going to start planning a regularly scheduled meet up to share ideas, trends, and provide help to those who have questions. And of course, a trade exchange of beans and cuts to share what we’ve found along the way. The more people the better, so we can really find some cool stuff collaboratively

4 Likes

Besides you, WMoon518, and myself, @Meesh is the only other person I know on here who’s in So Cal.

2 Likes

I’m sure there has to be more. I think if we were to do something as a meet up, and those who want to do any trading can, it may interest more people. Who knows. Even if it starts with just 3 or 4 of us, it would be beneficial. Who knows, maybe we can have visiting “Dignitaries” show up. In the immortal words of Judy Tenuta (Judy, Judy Judy… sorry, I’m dating myself)… "IIIIIIIIIT COULD HAAAAAAAAAPEN!!

1 Like

I’m in San Diego, if your meet up is down by here I’d probably show up.

Who knows. We are talking about “SoCal”

This is good, we can find a spot in between LA / OC and San Diego, split the drive

im not quite in so cal a little farther up in monteray but sounds interesting

Hi @99PerCent, I’m happy to share some of these crosses your way.

1 Like

Ok, catching back up on OG finally this week, has been super busy.

I found a spot called The American Dream in Huntington Beach where we can get together and grab a burger and a beer and chat / swap, be merry :slight_smile:.

I’m thinking that next weekend, Sat, Sept 8 @ 1pm is a good time when it’s not too early or late and gives plenty of time if people need to drive a bit. I’m hoping that HB will be a good middle ground from LA, Beach Cities, OC, San Diego - more or less an hour for anyone, or a little more, but will be worth the good times and exchanges.

We can post what we have to share so others can get excited about coming out to join the group.

The crosses I have to share are:

Mint Chocolate Chip F2 from Exotic Genetix 2018 release - used 8 males in open pollination to knock up my girls…

Mystery Cake (seed found in Birthday Cake oz. from medical clinic in Harbor City) x MCC
Shiraz (Grape Shrilanka x MCC - Exotic Gen) x MCC
Colorado Chem (Ethos) x MCC
Pizookies (Starfighter x MCC - Exotic Gen)
(Black Cherry Pie x Jelly Breath bx) x MCC
(WIFI x Blue Rhino) x MCC

Hi @Billy, we’ll try to have them regularly, so if you ever make it down this way, you’re welcome to join! Maybe someone can start a group up there too!

Hi @DrDoob, we are going to try and have this in Huntington Beach, so hopefully you can make it out :slight_smile:

Hi @MisticHaze, working on getting the meeting off the ground, super excited to get together and share ideas, beans, etc.

Looking to shoot for Sept 8, let me know if you think you can make it out.

1 Like

Much appreciated brother.

Up to my eyeball in green at the moment.

Lemme follow along for now like a lost puppy. :dog:

Edit: Not going to be able to make the first meeting guys, sorry. I’ll try to make the next one, but I may be out of town for a good while. Sucks even more because I can’t start my grow either :angry:

I’ll try to make it. Don’t have anything growing at the moment, so no pics to share, but I’ll take my bean collection to trade.

Edit: I got some Purple Durban, Cali O x Durban, (Durban-Thai highflyer x C99) x Durban, and some random purple seeds from @cobra50 (hope you don’t mind) that I’ll bring too if I make it out. I think those are all regular seeds, but the random purples are feminized afaik.

2 Likes

They are indeed femmed. :smile:

1 Like

No problem, it may just be a few of us, but that’s all good. I’ll bring my collection and we can do some trading, and when you can make it out, we’ll see ya then.

Ok, I’m going to try and take a tally of who is going to make it out, and if it makes sense to alter the meet up location to save people some gas, it can happen, and I’ll post an update.

So far, I am coming with a friend and can stick around for a little bit, but have some things planned later in the afternoon.

Depending on who is coming, I’ll bring any of the following: extra gear (lights, fans, ballasts, bulbs, etc), seeds (Different Mint Chocolate Chip F2 from Exotic Genetix (8 male open pollination) crosses to the following girls - Mystery Cake (Birthday Cake bag seed, very frosty), WIFI x Blue Rhino (Gifted to me from friend in Mendo), Shiraz (Mint Chocolate Chip x Grape Shrilanka Heirloom - Exotic), Colorado Chem (Ethos), Black Cherry Pie x Jelly Breath (In House), Pizookies (Exotic))

@MisticHaze - I’m looking forward to when you make it out, really interested in getting some Durban going. Especially the one with C99 (my favorite strain of all time).

Hi @Billy, I’m coming up that direction on Monday on my way up the coast. If you want, I can bring some beans to trade with you on my way up. Let me know if you’re free Monday morning - afternoon.

1 Like