Trades in So Cal

im in the socal as well! ventura county represent! 805

Hi @colinaxel, I’ll be riding up the 101 in the next few days (looking like Sunday evening or Monday). I can connect with you on my way up.

Not sure if anyone yet is able to make the meet up, in which case, I’ll postpone it for a later date.

But, I can still pass u some beans

I will be there, barring some great catastrophe. Have we settled on a spot? Is Mistic for sure as well?

@MisticHaze won’t be able to make it this time, so it looks like just 2. Maybe we can just pick a spot in between us both.

I’m thinking let’s postpone until a later week when we can get a few more people rallied together

I can’t drive so stuck to the downtown San Diego area, but I’ve got lots of Chinese grow lights. Four GrowAnt Gr240s, Two MarsHydro 300s, and a MarsHydro Pro II 120 and an 80, I’d love to trade for something.

I would love to get together, just to meet, but I was going to suggest the same thing.

Hi @WMoon518, how about if we do it something like the first Saturday of every month, starting October

That way if someone is unsure of what date, they know just to come every first Saturday

That would be okay to me.