Trading feedback. Who to trust

I had that with the Orange Goji HardRock gave me, could not get them to split when soaking, someone said just stick them in the soil, and fuck me they were up in 48 hours.

16 Likes

this is what is keeping me from sending seeds to sebring, I mean i know they germinate now, or did for me but they are not tested, then one time i fgot a order from seedsman where only a couple out of many germed, the breeders and seedsman kinda thought they must of been xrayed in the mail.

So i send sebring seeds and then some one tries and they dont germ its on me. may seem silly, but honestly i had the seeds ready to send and backed out because of that thought.

5 Likes

They are given out freely, I would be disappointed but wouldn’t be putting blame on anyone. Just would want to know if it was just me or if others had issues too. Like the four shiskaberry my friend tried never sprouted, but all the MWCB and several others I gave him grew fine. While someone else had no problem from the same batch.

4 Likes

this is one of the seed mothers and her baby , this happened about 4 times during that run (different mothers) I ran one out finally.

5 Likes

Indoor Volunteers? You know you let the seeds mature enough in the plant when they pop out on their own and start to grow right away in moist soil lol.

4 Likes

whats even more amazing to me, this one stayed in there over a week while being fed its parents dose of synthetic nutes, i had to grow it out lol

2 Likes

Oh this thread reminded me. I found another stash of bag seeds, I think this is a jar I started tossing them in when the first jar filled up. I’ll do a test on the germination rate at some point and let you know if they’re any good.

3 Likes

Hey @Who! If your seeds are germinating and your giving them away I wouldn’t worry about it. If they are hard to germ. Let peeps know and let them know how you germinated them. I agree with @Seamonkey84. It’s all good brother! Your true og! @Seamonkey84 thanks man that would be great!

5 Likes