Trainwreck Yellowing Leaves

He said it was happening before flowering and I just took that and ran with it so to speak.

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t catch that… my bad

1 Like

More than likely it’s a mix of both being hungry and running low on calcium.

4 Likes

Take a look at pics

600watt hps
ff happy frog / ff ocean forest 50/50
watering ph 6.0
temps 76-80
Fed once big bloom 1tablespoon/gallon of water about 5 days ago just regular water since

about 3.5 weeks into flower

1 Like

Did you try any of the suggestions from your original thread about this?

2 Likes

I see a hungry plant… no visible tip burn and increasing yellowing in the older leaves… most crucial growth point and she be starving lol

4 Likes

How often do you water it? And how much water? Do you have a way of checking soil ph?

2 Likes

Feed her. She’s hungry!

3 Likes

feed her, please.
I would be more verbose if I was sober, but alas am not
Feeeeeeeeeeed

4 Likes

Wow ok thank you can anyone tell me how much and of what? I have tiger bloom, big bloom and chaching how many tablespoons per gallon should I be feeding?

Best bet is to follow the directions on the bottle and see how they react. Start with a full dose every three to four days and dial it up or back as the plant wants.

2 Likes

I go the opposite direction. I start at half and increase as necessary. lol

2 Likes

Usually thats great advice as many nutes are too strong given all at once though in this case, I would go full dose too as the girl is very hungry and flowering :wink:

1 Like

Be careful! Ocean forest can hold a lot of water and depending on which happy frog blend your using you can have issues there too.
If the plants feet are too wet she can’t eat.

2 Likes

OF is usually always nutrient hot too

2 Likes

Thanks for all of the advice, taking a closer look at the yellowing leaves I notices yellowing on the outer edges with green veins up the middle and took that to mean a nitrogen def. I went out and got a 5-1-1 fish emulsion and gave them a full dose of that with a 1/2 dose of tiger bloom. I emptied out all of the water catch trays underneath, only 1 had water in it. I’ll keep you guys updated as to how things progress.

5 Likes

Sounds like things will be back on track. Best of luck.

2 Likes