Troubleshooting Yellowing Leaves

Hey, fellow growers! Seeking advice on my Platinum Kush in the vegetative stage – and looking pretty good overall, but recently noticed some yellowing on the corner of their leaves. Any ideas or suggestions on what might be causing this? Appreciate any advice/suggestions

7 Likes

Nute burn possibly. Light burn. Are you feeding it?

1 Like

Looks like you are in the “sweet spot” of nutes. At least that is when I knew not to increase the nutes further for a bit.

Technically that is nute burn on the tips but it’s just the beginning stages.

1 Like

I see a sign of possibly too much Potassium.
On the second plant in the pic I see possible signs of a mag deficiency.
Nothing drastic, I would just keep an eye on em.
Maybe cut your feed back by 20% for a short bit.
You can spray Magnesium nitrate on the other one, that should give a quick fix.
In a pinch you can spray cal/mag but extra in the soil may make thing worse.

1 Like

Thanks for chiming in, Pawsfodocaws! yeah, I’ve been feeding it, but I’ll double-check and ensure it’s not overfeeding or light stress causing the issue. :eyes:

1 Like

ah, got it. So it could be a slight case of nute burn then. I’ll hold off on increasing the nutrients for now and see if that helps. Thanks man!

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed analysis, shag! I’ll adjust the feeding regimen and consider the magnesium nitrate spray for the one showing signs of deficiency. Keeping a close watch on them! Appreciate the help, everyone!

1 Like

When in doubt
Flush
Never hurts .
Having a test kit for NPK is always a good thing
To have around.
Make sure water is ph adjusted
Gl

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @StonerSculptor

Plants looking good could you tell us a little bit more about your grow? :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

1 Like

That’s not a bad case of burn. When I see that, it just tells me to watch and make sure it doesn’t get worse.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome, @Alaskagrown ! Sure thing, I’m using FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil and Mars Hydro TS 1000 LED lights and feeding with a balanced nutrient regimen. Growing a mix of strains, including Platinum Kush and Zkittles autos. But lately, I’ve noticed some yellowing (can’t afford to make some mistake) so I posted here for advice! Open to any suggestions! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, man! I’ll keep that in mind. Flushing sounds like a good plan to reset things if needed. I’ll also double-check the pH levels to ensure everything is balanced. :eyes:

Glad to hear, man I’ll continue monitoring closely to prevent any further issues. Thanks for the reassurance! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Also Foxfarm soil can get hot. My first grow I used it and was using nutes and I fried my plants.