Transplanted today

I hate transplant shock…gives me just as much anxiety as the plant :pensive:

8 Likes

You are not alone in the anxiety dept.
Seedlings…cuttings…xplants…insects…pm…arggghh

4 Likes

Put another cup upside down over the top of them as a humidity dome. Wait a day, if they aren’t wilting, poke a couple holes in the dome and leave it on for another day or so, then you should be able to just take them off on the third day.

6 Likes

I’m on it…thanks for the advice :pray:

1 Like

@Seamonkey84 :fist:t4:

5 Likes

Yea that works too lol.but maybe too much direct lighting for now…

5 Likes

Your advice actually worked…and the natural light didn’t bother them one, bit. TY!

2 Likes

I find misting them helps me as well, at first till they get established anyways

1 Like

I was actually more afraid of it overheating in the sunlight :man_shrugging:t2: Glad they’re going well!

1 Like

Yay :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: Two of the three recovered well…the Moonwalk is the weaker one, but compared to the other day, she looks 80% better

4 Likes

Coming along nicely…

3 Likes

Peace @Kushheavy I am of the opinion that U may have quicker progress if U put the clear cups into a solo cup or just black out the clear cup ( or paint/color it green). From all literature I have read over the years I gather that the clear cups can slow growth becuz roots dont need or want light. I can be wrong but still worth trying since it doesn’t mean re-doing everything. They look great btw. Keep the diligence and grow with them. Stay safe and be well. :fist:t6:
Peace

2 Likes