Umm I think my plants are broken

Every thing here is a week old off to a pretty good start

6 Likes

They look good to me. I’ve never used a clear pot before, but that does seem like a huge amount of roots for such a tiny seedling lol

2 Likes

What is your lighting situation?

1 Like

Strain(s)?
Dhdjdjjdjdjdj

1 Like

Are you referring to the slow top growth because it’s spending all it’s time rooting in a big ol’ solo cup? Just my experience, as I’ve used them like everyone else here a billion times…when planting seed into them I’ve always noticed slow initial veg compared to starting them in something smaller, the reason I use them? Cheap… I’m pretty sure that trumps most reasons :smiley:

1 Like

Holy crap! All that root growth in one week? What kind of super soil did you plant them in?

3 Likes

Thank you everyone sorry I’ve been so busy lately feels like I have no time to do anything. The 1st 6 are a gg#4 mixed with purple Afghan and the bottom 6 are some super mango.

I got one of these in a small tent

1 Like

Thanks man it’s fox farms :joy::joy::joy: and old timer told me to germinate for a day than put them in soil and just use a spray bottle till they get bigger for healthy roots, I think he’s for sure onto something.

1 Like

I was just being a smart ass, if you seen my 1st grow these things are booming compared to the my other plants. But solo cups seem to promote healthy roots and healthy roots make happy plants.

2 Likes