Trichome shots!

A little Strawberry Banana bud. I’ll try and take one without the hps glow later. Still only in week 4. Got high ho0e for this plant

6 Likes

I never did put up a pic with the hps off

5 Likes

@ReikoX Thank you that means a lot from someone as talented as yourself. I have read some of your stuff on breeding and it was inspirational.

4 Likes

Finally hahaha it took me litterally, 16 minutes to upload this

7 Likes

Now that’s peeertie right there! Nice

white widow, day of harvest, I got to get an macro extension tube, and probably at some point … an external flash.

regards,

mike28086

6 Likes

Fresh in the trim bin. Icculus looking and smelling great! @Swampthing

8 Likes

I really need to break out the microscope instead of taking these with my phone, but here’s how things are looking for me.

The sugar leaves are really covered and any work in the room requires a hard scrub to eliminate the sticky residue that covers me from bumping any part of the plants.

8 Likes

here’s some closeups from the durban×GDP cross testers from @LED_Seedz

the tall ones just started boosting bud production after stretching crazy but the short one I call “fantastic 4” is looking fine stacking bud and color

11 Likes

Some close up shots of Diamonds and Pearls by @LED_Seedz

16 Likes

Sounds like a stellar cross! Looks like it too! Wow man, looks great! Much Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

Oh my! I have no words. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Here’s a little something I was told was a cross between Granddaddy Purp and Larry

9 Likes

fan leaf of my Pure Durban x Grand Daddy Purple

kinda dark bud trich shot

9 Likes

What a brilliant cross. Gonna stick around to see this finish @toastyjakes. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

This is a LED shot, but I was looking though these for something and this particular image caught my eyes. This Penny wise that was gifted to me by a dear friend is only at week 4 of flower, the trich’s are looking very nice, what do you think? I would have waited for my extension tube, but who knows when that will arrive?

Regards,

mike28086

4 Likes

Just a few new shots as I get reacquainted with my microscope. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I need to invest in one. nice pics

1 Like

Can’t wait to put some flame to it… Almost there

8 Likes

11 Likes