Trichome shots!

even closer

10 Likes

Great Gobstoppers… Look at the goodies! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

White Widow Auto (Crop King) - just harvested yesterday. Only a few amber are showing but the weather was turning foul & I have been fighting the white powdery demon so I decided it was time.

tbd

10 Likes

To Be Dank? Good lookin budz

2 Likes

Panama Lime getting so close

9 Likes

12 Likes

Nice shots! You are getting the hang of this :slight_smile:

Some frost from the strain I posted a few weeks ago

6 Likes

Got my manual extension tube, now I have to get more external flash, or build some of those sol-light led units I see people writing about. Just posting a couple before the storm hits. Later.

regards,

mike28086

7 Likes

If you are in Florence path - good luck!!!

1 Like

14 Likes

oh. my. God. what is that?

I want and must have

4 Likes

It’s my Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana keeper cut. Possibly my new favourite…

It’s smells like strawberry marzipan.

Thank you for your kind words. Means a lot coming from you bro!

3 Likes

heres a few closeups
dark devil to start

and some Durban x GDP

14 Likes

Sour Strawberry

19 Likes

straight stacked up @Pedro_Bann!

damn!

2 Likes

Some more playing with the microscope last night…

I found that by clamping the scope to my ladder I can keep it steady and high enough to take better photos. Now I just need to work on getting more top-down shots, so there’s less light bleed from the LEDs.

11 Likes

Dark Devil F2

GG#4 X LBL S1

Keep Smiling.

16 Likes

Shit @Pedro_Bann! I think I came a little! Stunningly great trich shots! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Wen checking tricombs has the whole tricomb to be cloudy/milky or is it just the ball on the top that needs to of changed? Only on my second grow I have harvested one plant but still waiting on the other checking tricombs daily getting a mixture of clear with mostly cloudy and some turning amber

2 Likes