Trimmers discussion

10 -20 an ounce on 1 kilo = 360-720 loss x that by 10 its not something I am prepared to do.

They can have it at that price 10 -20 less after its all been tumbled, I also have a press to make hash so they can go take running jump. While I smoke the nice trichomes they are not paying for. :sunglasses: @Growinnblowin

And no offence ive been in this game over 20 years working commercially in Holland amongst other places, so yeah its worth it since I have also won cups with this strain pre 2000 thank you very much

2 Likes

damn son killin it fa sho yea having pride in your work is what will take you as far as you want to go an you sir should be proud an hell yea if they dont want the trichies you might as well keep them shit i would an no offense taken im here to learn so school away :slight_smile:

1 Like

If your here long enough and ask the correct questions I am sure you will learn and be taught what you need to know. Me personally am very picky whom I teach and generally prefer to do it via PM as one lucky member here knows not mentioning any names, but I am happy to mentor people in the correct fashion and help them where I can :wink: :sunglasses: @Growinnblowin

3 Likes

Straight up herbie. People would rather save 2 bucks then to smoke some fire. Same with everything though. Save 2 bucks vs getting organic food. save 2 bucks vs buying craft beer. The dali lama once said. ā€œYou work hard your whole life saving money so when you get older you can spend all that money on getting your health backā€

4 Likes

So true words, as I experience that most days in the gym with my personal trainer, (who is actually a friend) Most of his clients are around my age or a bit older 40s-50s and they are spending there hard saved pennies trying to get it back. Fortuneatley for me I never really lost my physique, just a level of fitness, but in my 40s I am fitter than I was in my 20s :wink: @lotus710

Edit its funny thinking about it i must just like quality as I pay over Ā£2 per 500g pack more for my organic extra lean minced beef. More than Ā£2 per pack of chicken breasts organic, same goes for fruit and veg, only pink lady apples etc I do not use cheaper supermarket fuels in my cars or vans. I am what I put in my body so no cheap crappy stuff allowed in my house, even my animals get fed hypoallergenic foods and organic chicken breasts. My koi get high end food no chepo crap either.

I must have a disorder perhaps rofl.

3 Likes

It happens to me, if i go into a jewelry store, the most expensive watch is the one i like, and they donā€™t have prices tags eitherā€¦ It just happens. My mom used to say that i was born poor and had to deal with itā€¦ LOLā€¦ I dunno!

3 Likes

Anyone ever use the trim bag? It looks really good for dry trimming.

1 Like

why not charge 20 less I would do that deal any day once they see your quality theyā€™ll be able to buy more for a slight discount. Most people fuck with Walmart foods until they taste the difference in homegrown melons. know what Iā€™m sayin? lol
and if youā€™re worried about losing some money why not just produce more? after all money does grow on trees doesnā€™t it? LMFAO

3 Likes

My objection was that hed over paid for the crap quality and not to expect my quality at that price, thenthe whole oil, hash blocks, tumbler, and electric trimming conversation ensued. People appear to want cheaper regardless of lower quality. Due to the exchange rate the cost of both nutrients and all consumables have gone up in my location, as has the cost of electric has risen between 12-50% depending on supplier and area in the last year.

So production costs go up, and they demand cheaper end product, the obvious is extracting the quality and having 2 different products from the same crop. @masterkusher

I am not talking 10 on the deal but on a unit, and that totals into 4 figure differences.

Hence the thread topic electric trimmers. Labour saving devices.

4 Likes