Trippyhippy's room

Sorry to hear you got that shitty bug, I got it out of my system last week finally.

I will be out tomorrow anyway man, I am helping my brother in law out ATM. Just a bit of painting, he has cerebral ataxia, wierd disease, one minute he is normal, the next he is staggering around, speech slurring as if he’s drunk a bottle of rum in 10 minutes, 20 minutes later he’s back to normal.

He fell and broke his hip a couple of months ago, and was half way through decorating, his lounge, he is getting sick of looking at it half done lol. So I said I would finish it off for him.

1 Like

that’s good of you to help him out . sounds like a terrible
disease.the wife was going to go with me but now she’s got it too
so going by myself. feeling a little better this morning.

2 Likes

Glad you are feeling better, it really screwed me up, went into my sinuses after the lung infection cleared up. It was the night sweats I hate and not being able to breathe properly lying down, without my nose getting stuffed up.

I hate anything that fucks with my sleep lol.

Got the walls and ceiling done for him, just have to patch some holes caused by a leaky pipe, in another ceiling, and paint it and he should be good. My neck was bad afterwards had to have a double dose of cookie lol.

He helped us out big time when we emigrated here, lent us a lot of money, until we sold our house in the UK, so we could get established here without too many problems. So paying back a bit of Karma lol.

3 Likes

well finally felt well enough to take some pics.
i took the fresian dew out of the room. its a little cold now
but still looks good.if it’s still here by the weekend i’ll kill
it.here we are at day 17 since the flip.
these 4 are the hog plants.
next up is timewarp, had to supercrop one of them. stretchy bastard.

next two shots are blueberry

next is warwick.big 8 finger fans on this one.
next is pineapple express

next is two blueberry cough together

and finally a room shot.

removed all the racks from underneath the plants today. made it alot easier to deal with
moving them around for watering and stuff. i had them under originally when i was using the metal roofing . it was slanted into a floor wide drain and worked well for drainage but a pain in the ass
to work around. this way is a little more work draining runoff every time but i like it better.
that’s it for this week. comments are always welcome.

5 Likes

They are growing fast and looking really healthy, they have been in flower 2 days less than mine, we will probably be harvesting at the same time lol. Have you got the BB X ISS under control?

Those Warwick leaves are monsters.

1 Like

looks like they are slowing down on the upward growth.
hoping that’s it for the stretch. i’m going to train them some today.
i see what you mean about this cold, feels like my chest is on fire. grr!

3 Likes

well i took some fresh pictures yesterday.i think the stretch is finally over.
i started giving pk13\14 this week .only supposed to give it for a week.
also started with the boost this week. starting to bulk up a little bit
better now.you can smell the timewarp for the first time this week.
love it when the smells start.smells like fresh oranges.
i didn’t take them all out for separate pics as i was too busy
making oil at the same time.have to spend some time today
spreading and tying them open a little more.
first pics are the new recruits that are feminised but i
don’t trust that,so i will cut clones and flower these little guys to be on the safe side.

next is the 4 hog plants on the left side
this one is blueberry

mostly a room shot but you can see the iss x bb in the background. tallest ones.

the one in the bottom middle is pineapple express.

what do you guys think about defoliation. should i take more off ?
i’ve been taking about this much a day for the last week, but stll seems
like i could take more.

this is a better shot of the iss x bb

so that’s it for this week . thanks for looking.
also i almost made it through the entire winter hauling water to the barn
on nothing but ice. caught up with me finally yesterday as i did a header on
the rain soaked ice that wasn’t rotten yet.face planted and head is sore today.
son of a bitch, couldn’t believe it . so careful all winter, but finally got me .
probably be more careful now lol.

7 Likes

Wow, careful there, slips on ice are no joke! Maybe you could use a sled to move the water next year…or a helmet :laughing: Sorry lol

Plants look great, really keeping an eye on that iss blueberry I’m running the same cross!

1 Like

Hope your head gets better soon, I have been ultra careful this winter, and managed to stay upright. That is a long walk to your barn from the house carrying water, can you get a hose down there when it warms up?

Why do the blueberry cough droop their leaves, it’s very disconcerting, I keep thinking she is really thirsty.

The bbxiss are doing good, what hieght were they before you flipped them? I want to do some more of those soon. I might germinate some more seeds soon, I have a CBD just hatched from a grower here, Sebring, 23% CBD and 2% THC. He sent me lots of seeds so if you want some, you’re welcome to them man. I will be trying a couple shortly, going to need some CBD oil soon.

The last couple of grows I have been doing the same amount of defoliation roughly just taking leaves off the Hog mostly, so many leaves on those plants. Just enough to get some light down inside them, I am going to try some LST with them to open them up. Dollar store does some soft wire ties, I am experimenting with.

2 Likes

typed this last week and guess i forgot to post it.i use a little cart to pull it down there, but now it might be warm enough
to leave a hose laying across the lawn .i’m going to try it anyway.
be a hell of alot easier. and safer.my large nose saved my glasses i guess.
bounced off it and my forehead.
that iss x bb has the longest stems of any fan leaf i’ve ever seen.had to
pluck some as they were blocking light on the plant beside it.
i plucked a bunch off the bbc so now it doesn’t look as bad.they’re like the hog
with a million leaves.going to tie some branches down today.
the iss x bb were about 26" when i flipped.i think they would be a huge outdoor
plant.going to try one this summer.
would love to have a seed or two of that cbd plant.i ordered those seeds from
dana larsen, the freedom dream just to have some cbd but it’s only like 10 or 12 %.
supposed to be free though but thinking it’s probably closer to hemp.heard it didn’t
taste that good.supposed to plant anywhere public but i don’t see that happening.
so here is this week’s update. day 46 since the flip and things are starting to look alot better.

these first pics are the iss x bb
the last pic is the two different phenos of the iss x bb.
next is a shot of 1 hog, have 4 of these and they look identical.

next is pineapple express.

next is timewarp which are getting some pm. son of a bitch.i;ve heard that pm is systemic and if you take a clone
off of a plant with pm then the clone will also get pm. not sure how true this is but next time i’ll start with all
new plants and see what happens.
next up is blueberry cough.

then 1 of 2 blueberrys.

and the two timewarp.

next one is warwick. it seems to not like much fert.have cut it back to 1\2 and see what happens.starting to fill in nice though
when i grew it last time it really bulked up at the end.

then a room shot. things are happening quickly now so i’ll cut down the fert soon and start to flush.

so that’s it for this week . have a good one !

11 Likes

Beautiful! Your one iss x BB looks just like my #2 pheno of the same cross. Its looking pretty ripe for 46 days, when do you think it will be done?

2 Likes

Yeah the ISS are looking like a different pheno to the ones I grew last year, they were #1 on the list, that I got after growing them and giving you some.

Their description is #1 stretchy pheno, red stems, some purple in the buds, green leaf, buds are tight. Smells of lime popsicle in jar. ISS high, euphoric. (Too stretchy). If I got the list before I grew them, I wouldn’t have bothered with these ones lol. Although they were a nice smoke, and one plant did produce nearly 6.5 ounces.

Those seeds I gave you were #5 Purple Thai looking, last to show sex, medium purple in buds, purple leaf, purple stem, smells like lime, long slender full buds, not as fat as 4 but entire branch is long bud.

The one I just hatched and trying another 3 off is #3 Very blueberry, buds completely purple, smells strong of berries, green stems, purple leafs, buds are fat and dense. Smells like grape soda in jar. (Best BB pheno). Hopefully I will get a mother.

They are all looking good man, next time we meet up you can grab some of the CBD seeds, and some of these # 3 ISS as well, if you want some for outside, but may be better to have clones from a known female, rather than finding boys later on.

2 Likes

Whoa @trippyhippy my brother! I just found this thread. RESPECT man! I’m gonna turn 3 circles, lay down and watch this shit! Good Growin ‘

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

thanks all appreciate it. i’m hoping to get another 2 weeks on most of these,
although some will get maybe another week past that.
hoping to get them finished so i can put the spring crop in there to start.
get them as well rooted as i can before planting season.
cut 1 tray of clones friday night and will do more this week.
good that those seeds came with instructions. usually it’s a guessing game
until you’ve grown a plant.that #3 sounds tasty as well.might be better
indoor than these ones.i have a mom going so i’ll still try it outside,
but probably only one plant.if i can’t keep the pm down on the timewarp i’ll hack them next week
as they are close to done anyway and stretch everything else out to finish off.

5 Likes

ok here we are at day 55. the two timewarp got the chop and the pineapple express
is going today.flushing everything now so maybe another week for most.the hog and the warwick
might take a little longer.now the trim torture begins.at least i can do a little at a time.took both timewarp at
the same time and regretted it.i was burnt out by the time i got them done.
so here is a pic of the two timewarp that got cut.

next is the pineapple express.

next is blueberry from dutch passion

then the blueberry cough.

then the iss x bb

then the hog.

then warwick

then the bbx which is really filling in nicely.

so that’s it for this week.time to kill that pe and get trimming.better get a fattie into me first.

10 Likes

All looking good man, I like your redneck scaffolding, on the 2 issxbb looks like my stile of things lol. They both look almost identical, you did top them didn’t you, they don’t seem to like making big lower branches.

The thought of trimming is the only thing that keeps the plants alive, as long they are lol. I am going to do my 2 GDP first, then hog, then the Tut and Blue Heaven. They are down to a liter of water every 3 days now, almost stopped drinking.

5 Likes

Nice :+1: Time for trim jail :scissors:

3 Likes

no they’re just tall. i tried tying them over ,supercropping and all that
and these babies want to go skyward.might be really big outdoor!
i hear you on the trimming. yesterday i did the pineapple express
and it only took me an hour and a half.better than the 5 hrs on the 2 timewarp .
had to tie that one up as it was all over the place and didn’t want any heads too close to the light .
it is top heavy and wants to fall over when close to watering.

4 Likes