Trippyhippy's 2019 outdoor and greenhouse grow

hello folks it’s been awhile since i posted any pics of my crop this year
so here we go.
this is cbd blueberry and is the first time i’ve grown it, it’s supposed to be 9% of both thc and cbd.
for a short supposedly stocky plant it grew into a monster. amazing amount of budding sites. interested to see how it finishes up. will be going in the greenhouse soon.next up is 2 purple kush in a long homemade bucket. it was big enough for two side by side . well they filled it.i don’t know if i
ll be able to deal with this one in the greenhouse. see what happens.

next up is a blueberry cross .not sure who the father was,but finishes well and good smoke,so i keep growing it.
these are sebring’s revenge,a gift from shadey . thanks so much to you and to sebring for gifting them to you .they seem to grow a little more of a traditional structure than the candida. stocks and branches are much thicker and is alot easier to deal with. so far they look great.

next is blueberry from dutch passion. seems like it might be a little earlier than some blueberries. as it’s starting to change now.i see my puppy slipped in for a photo as well. next is blueberry cough. been growing this for years . hardly ever molds and has a blue color at finish.not a big producer but stil get about 125-150 gr per plant.
next is quebec gold express. new for this year ,the description says 45-55 days flower and mold resistant. seems to lean towards the sativa side of things by the look of the plant, but the short flower time suggests otherwise, guess we’ll see.
the lower branches on the qgc are so long i am worried about breakage. i started tying them up so they can’t break when the buds get heavy. some of them are 4 ft long. cut a pile of lower stuff off of them today. this is another one.

then we go inside the greenhouse which i am slowly transitioning all the potted plants into.hoping to eliminate the problems with all the moisture and bugs in the fall and finish them off in here.
more of a group shot but here goes , the three on the side are all timewarp. spent a bit of time on these today as well trimming the bottoms. the one at the end is fresian dew.
then on the other side we have a blueberry cough cross for the closest plant. then a qgc that was a ground plant. it was smaller and was shaded out so i put it in a pot and threw it in the greenhouse.it won’t be as big as the outdoor girls but it wasn’t anyway.still not sure who the daddy was but thinking royal skunk. i got it off of strainly. it was a beautiful plant with nice big colas but lacked potency so hoping it was somebody else who did the deed.last was just another seed that’s a mystery but looks female.
next is fresian dew that never came out of the budding stage. think the mother got root bound and started tp flower and wouldn’t come out of it so it looks like a little early smoke. has a real lemony smell to it.
next up is timewarp in the ground.

and this is m39 x granddaddy purple.worried this one might not finish seems to b more sativa
and has a 10 day longer flowering time than the qgc. these are the freebie seeds that came with the qgc.looks like they’d be a beautiful indoor plant though.

well that’s it for this week . looking forward to seeing the start of fall in the greenhouse.probably going to need a few fans going especially once the doors go on.never grew in a greenhouse before so i hope it just makes it easier with no hidden complications. if any other people who have grown in a greenhouse have any suggestions to keep me safe this fall it would be appreciated. rather learn without the consequences.thanks for looking.

18 Likes

They all look very happy. I can’t imagine carrying or moving those totes around. Nice mix you have there.

3 Likes

yes you have to wait til they dry out a little to move them lol.

2 Likes

What are you using for your soil mixture? Dope dope plants too!

3 Likes

thanks for the reply .@hewhocoruptz. its just promix with myke mixed with 10 year old horse poop.
using megacrop for fertilizer now. started off with dagda but switched to megacrop as i needed a budding fert and wanted to try it anyway.

1 Like

Radical. Im growing in an old horse pasture right now. Needing very minimal feeding during veg. Flower may be a different story

2 Likes

Beautiful ladies you have going there. Very interested to see the Timewarp flower out. Have you grown that before?

3 Likes

Looking great Trippy, wondered where you were. They should finish well in the greenhouse if things start to go wet in the fall. They have gained some good size now.

Some of my autos are getting a real mullering from the bugs.

1 Like

@HaRdRoC yes i’ve grown it for 3 years now. the first seed i popped was a different pheno than the current one . this one when not topped[which they are this year] grew to about 8ft tall and would have produced very heavily had the frost not taken it out early.the buds looked like snowcones. so sad.anyway still got around 200 gr per plant so wasn’t a loss but could have been epic.this year i’m prepared for it i hope.the other pheno is a little different ,more open plant ,good yield but a little tastier.
than the current one.
@Shadey yes i finally dragged my ass over here .yes the bugs chew the shit out of them but that’s outdoor growing. i used to worry about it but it’s pretty hard to control without chemicals and i don’t want to go there.slugs have been a little worse this year as well. now we seem to be in a bit of a dry spell. taking alot of water to keep them hydrated now especially in the greenhouse. looks like the temp might be dropping down to low 20’s later this week into next so that might help.you can see the beginning of the transition to bud starting in alot of them. fall is coming quick!

5 Likes

I know I can’t believe how fast the time is going, it gets faster every year. Scary really, my autos have about 4 weeks left, a couple are losing their big fan leaves at the bottom. I am just hoping the weather stays good until the end of October. With the low rainfall I have only had to cut my grass twice so far this year.

1 Like

Very beautiful looking plants man. Your land looks perfect for what you got going on there. Moving them to the green house to finish up is smart. I like to move my potted ones to my fenced pool area once it’s closed for the season. Keeps the bugs and thugs away haha :v:

3 Likes

update for the week. just went out and watered and fertilized everything.
gets pretty hot in the greenhouse so using quite a bit of water. thank god i can use a hose.
here are the green house shots. i’ve added a couple more since last week.
first is the cbd blueberry.put it in a small pot as the report said small and stocky.
as you can see don’t believe everything you read lol.

next up is blueberry cough x something , not sure what.

i tied the branches out on it the other day . still have to do this to alot more yet.next is quebec gold express.

this is the other cbd blueberry moved to the greenhouse.

next is two shots of fresian dew. it never came out of the budding stage it’s whole life and is looking like the first to be done.always like an early one !

then the 3 timewarp . just about everything is starting to show hairs now.

next is the 2 purple kush in one wide bucket.

next is the qgc in the ground.had to tie up most of the lower branches as they are long and would break if i didn’t.

and finally just a shot of a clock that i made for my wife for her birthday. had this piece of redwood for about 15 tears and finally decided to use it.

that’s it for this week .

9 Likes

Looking great man! Those outdoor plants are blended in real well with the surrounding vegetation! Looks to be a good and upcoming harvest!

5 Likes

Nice job. Those ladies are going to keep you busy. They are all looking really healthy. How have the bugs been where you are this year?

That clock is sweet. Good on ya. It’s my 14year anniversary this month. I was going to take her out for dinner - maybe I should step up my game haha nah I’ll wait till 15 like you :joy::v:

6 Likes

those in the dog look like native forest o.O :alegria: :alegria:

2 Likes

Plants are looking great!!!
Nice workmanship on the clock as we ll !!!

3 Likes

Nice plants! Nice greenhouse!

2 Likes

Beautiful plants. What size is your greenhouse and what’s the frame from? Are you on concrete or is that wood frame on bottom. Is it gh plastic or Home Depot stuff. I’m ready to buy a hoop bender and make my own here soon.

2 Likes

thanks for the replies@midwest mover.the greenhouse is 20 x 24.i got it from a friend that
worked for a forestry company that has a shitload of these that blew down in
hurricane juan. they were throwing the frames out asd they are twisted. we just straightened out the best ones and went from there. it is sitting on 6x6 lumber with stakes driven into the ground.the plastic came with it as they threw out everything. might only get a few years out of the plastic but only 2-3 hundred for new so not too bad.
@mongobongo.bugs have been pretty bad . lots of leafhoppers and slugs.slugs are slowing down now but not the leafhoppers.

5 Likes

That clock looks AMAZING! VERY NICE!!! Keep up the good work! Your a natural :slight_smile:

3 Likes