Tropical Seeds Company

King Congo bud from last outdoor crop; Tropical Seeds Company:

7 Likes

King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X SouthAfrican Ciskei Highlands), Tropical Seeds Company , a día 5-Junio-'18, con una semana de vida:

(…)King Congo durin day 5-June-'18, with one week of life:

3 Likes

Last afternoon inna “The Dogs’ House”: another African baby is triyin to born…

El pasado atardecer en “La Perrera”…esta naciendo otra africana…
Durban Poison’70 , Tropical Seeds Company:

…pues durante esta noche algo a cortado un sépalo de la naciente Durban Poison’70 . Con suerte sobrevivirá…

…well, during tonight “something” has cutted one of the Durban Poison’70’s bornin sepales… If I have luck it will survive…

…creo sobrevivirá (Durban Poison’70):

8 Likes

The Durban Poison’70 (Tropical Seeds) is slowly recovering from its mutilation as soon as it is born.
The first real leaflets of 1 foliole are very long and narrow, rippling until they touch the ground:

5 Likes

King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X Ciskei South African Higlands), right now, inna The Dogs’House:

4 Likes

MENSAJE DE TROPICAL SEEDS PARA SUS SOCIOS DEL CLUB TROPICAL EN EXCLUSIVA: Se necesitan testers y colaboradores

MESSAGE FROM TROPICAL SEEDS CO IN EXCLUSIVE TO ALL THE VIP TROPICAL SEEDS ENTHUSIAST CLUBBERS: Testers n grower/breeder collaboration is wanted

@Sukia, eres miembro?

https://overgrow.com/clicks/track?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tropicalseedscompany.com%2Fshop%2Fvip-store%2F44-access-tropical-enthusiasts-club.html&post_id=111429&topic_id=5140

6 Likes

@Illyssian, this info by areitos was about the work with Nepal Higlands Sativa untill 2009;

…and here you have more info about the final work & evolution of the Nepalesse Higlands Sativa, in English:

3 Likes

Dang! I bet that Congo takes one’s mind for a ride. Loving the look of those Pure Durban seedlings. Already can tell they’re gonna grow up to be beautiful sativas.
Will be following along.

Cheers @MiG !

1 Like

@Swampthing, as member of The Tropical Enthusiastic Club, maybe you’re interested in the before post:

Each Clubber is able to choose his/her level of implication n work with the tester’s seeds (photografic tester & smoke report, or breeddin’ collaboration in the next strain’s generación, etc…)

Saludos al pantano sureño desde la dehesa mediterránea!

Pd @Sukia : Ticooooo!!!..No te animas, mae?
Aquí hay gratis buenos sativones para esas manos de oro sativeras tuyas… Yo ya tengo en reserva la nueva Full Energy (Old Afghan special citrus geno X Oldtimers Haze green light geno) y la NL#5XHaze X Oldtimers Haze green light…

4 Likes

Btw, I must say that I’m member since same days ago…

Salud, n congratulations n best wishesh for the new Cannadian legal situation!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m in the process of moving and most my stuff is being grown and testing with friends.
I have some new gear from y’all I’m gonna get going once my Bodhi test is done. Super stoked on em too

3 Likes

French thread about Tropical Seeds:

1 Like

Today inna The Dogs’House:

King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds).
Germinada a fines de Mayo, tendrá ahora unos 50 cm de altura, y hojas de 9 foliolos:

Germinated at the end of May, will now be about 50 cm high, and leaves of 9 folioles:

7 Likes

Here, Trasgu showin a Nepalesse Highland Sativa (Tropical Seeds) durin it half time of floration indoor: you can see her Sativa look:

3 Likes

And here, the breeder Aéros aka Aeritos workin with the Nepalesse Higlands Sativa (Tropical Seeds) inna grennhouse.

Males:

Females flowers:

8 Likes

More Aeritos’ pics, workin inna greenhouse with another Tropical Seeds’ sativas strains:

6 Likes

Btw, here same Aeritos pics from the Tropical Seeds’ Vietnam Dalat (inna greenhouse’s little pot):

Green geno:

7 Likes

Purple geno:

9 Likes

More Aeritos’s outdoor pot pics: Kalinga Filipina (Phillippines’ Kalinga):

Hembra:

Macho:

Do you know if the Phillippines’ Sativa (that was crossed with an HindoKush to obtain Hawaian Maui Wowie) could be similar, @Billy?
Salud!

4 Likes

Great info on the Old Congo! She really is a wonderful gift on a plant. Kudos

3 Likes