Well family, the seeds are already forming and they look very good, there will not be a great quantity, but I do hope that they will be of great quality. In the near future I will bring you some pictures!
And finally I have the final list of pollinated females with selected Oldtimers Haze males:
- Old Afghan NLD 70 days cut, well known here with awesome sweet and citric aromas. In order to perform the new version of Full Energy (Old Afghan x Old Timers Haze)
- NL5xHaze "extreme haze" cut, soft sweet spices with noble woods aromas and all the characteristics of a haze that we are reaching to flowering under a 250w HID. Crossing this awesome NL5Haze female with our Oldtimers Haze male we hope to obtain a first step of 95% hybrid sativa able to flower even in small indoors and with low lighting conditions. You can use techniques such as photoperiod 12/12 from seed, short photoperiods for flowering, in addition to LST and other type of pruning to control its growth and stretch phase.
- Prebubba98 selected cut, very rich limoncello, chocolate, coffee, detergent aromas in a complex mixture for the palate that make it a delight. Work that we received in the form of a hybrid with ECSD and that we have reproduced until F4 to obtain the best essence of the bubba plants and that this selection shows to perfection. Very good branch and large amount of resin that can surely combine very well with the male Old Timers Haze. She shows beautiful blue and dark blue colors at the end of flowering in conditions that do not exceed 20º C of temperature.
- Prebubba98xPakistanChitralKush "strawberry" cut, of a hybrid that arose by mistake, but the more we have tasted more we liked it, and finally we decided to select this cut for its intense strawberry aroma along with a good ability to branch and create beautiful blooms that show some purple colors between the flowers in conditions that do not exceed 24º C of temperature. It is a hybrid that we will try to continue since we liked it a lot, but these few seeds will also be available with the male Old Timers Haze.
- MalawixDanceHall "mapetit" cut 1:1 CBD/THC with an intense orange/mandarin aromas with touches of diesel/pastry, well know here too. That we are sure will not disappoint the result with that 85% sativa percentage but a great resin production, I really want to see what the male is capable of providing to these females.
Also with them a Fire Alien Kush cut and a Hilli Bubba cut.
ADVICE NOTE: If someone thinks they can help us testing, photographing, selecting or reproducing any of these hybrids, I would be happy to send you some of these seeds. We are firmly willing to create new hybrids and launch them to the market giving the value and the touch of distinction that Tropical Seeds Co characterizes and for that we need your help.
Advance news and is that the next reproduction will be with our dearest mother Pakistan Chitral Kush 2006 selected by Aeritos, reversing it to make feminized seeds. In the first instance a fresh Bisho Purple will be made with our also already known mother of Ciskei. But ... we let you give your voice and opinion, please, with what strain would you like that will make feminized seeds with our emblem mother PCK'2006? It's your turn!