Tropical Seeds Company

thanks. my clone looks very similar in leaf structure and the high is exact.
i don’t know what they mean by “Old school african sativa” since i’ve tried red congolese, 2 different durbans, and they were all dissimilar, but the min-eucalypt sounds close to my “orangey-rubbery” pheno. :wink:

would you consider breeding with them?

what do you like & dislike about it? i obviously dislike the 3 month flowering. heh. i also dislike the heat requirement for indoors. the high number of nodes is almost bothersome, but i can see why a clone-maker would looooove it. :seedling: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

thanks again,
:evergreen_tree:
c.s

3 Likes

Tropical Seeds has used it to breed Durbakistan (Durban Poison’70 X Pakistan Citral Kush) & Durban Punch (Durban Poison’70 X South African Ciskei’s Highlands )…

3 Likes

Is it started yet?

Can’t say I have seen a real word Afghan in about 20 years.

1 Like

I have not started them yet if that’s what your asking, They gifted me the seeds before they listed anything about them… It looks like it still is not listed in their catalog yet. It is a narrow leaf afghani though, which I like the idea of as most afghani are broad leaf cultivers… I’m thinking it might be a good breeding strain, Not that I’m a breeder ,but I’m thinking it might mix well with some long flowering sativas…

2 Likes

Yare a Tropical Club member so…:

""Ticket for access to our Enthusiasts Club Unique chance to be part of Tropical Seeds in a new and closer way.

By purchasing this ticket you will enter and form part of our Enthusiasts Club and you will gain :

• The membership of an Exclusive Club FOREVER, being a lot closer to all our news and work. You will get direct Access to our new VIP section into our Private Forum.

• Exclusive access to our Club Private Store with newest projects. You will be able to choose the seeds you want from our Club Private Store with the best price. Also a 15% off in all our official catalog.

• The possibility of growing with Tropical in our new branches : You will be able to try our newest strains ( become a Clubber ), and even working different lines or strains from Tropical, some unseen until date ( become a Developer ).

This and more to come are excellent reasons to join ! We’re already waiting for you to become part of the Enthusiasts Club, we’re gonna have fun here !

2 Likes

My Durban Punch was very sour citric citrus. Very heady as well.

2 Likes

Very excited to run these new fun crosses
The old afghans juice is prob worth the squeeze despite the long flowering time

5 Likes

The “Jaime el Barbudo X Smooth Smoke” seeds that ya have, @Swampthing, is the new strains Red Beard; Bank’s description:

Red Beard is a hybrid developed by Garru. Using an incredible female from one of her most famous crosses Jaime the Bearded along with a super colorful male Smooth Smoke. You can find a lot of vigor, mainly sativa plants and powerful effect.

Strain: Red Beard
Strain Type: 60% Sativa – 40% Indica
Hybrid: Jaime the bearded (LLOGxLemon Thai) x Smooth Smoke
Type: Regular seeds, male-female
Flowering times: 70-75 days
Yield: High yielder indoors and outdoors
Bouquet: Intense old school citric haze
Effect: Euphoric and uplifting, energetic. Good for do tasks.
Developed by: Aeritos (SP) & Garru (SP)

3 Likes

King Congo’s (Congo Point Noire X South African Ciskei Highlands) regular indoor&outdoor thread in Cannabisonline.com forums:

http://www.cannabisonline.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85

King Congo feminised indoor thread:

http://www.cannabisonline.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36813

4 Likes

JahGreenLabel, growin the most Sativa South African CISKEI Highlands geno indoor inna little pot:

10 Likes

Very awesome buds. Love the flower to leaf ratio on the last one there.

3 Likes

Yeah. I have been able to see the same flower/leaf ratio in my last King Congo (Old Congo X SouthAfrican Ciskei)

2 Likes

King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X SouthAfrican Ciskei Highlands), Tropical Seeds Company , recién nacida esta mañana en La Perrera:

… newborn this morning (29-June-2018) inna The Dogs’ House:

6 Likes

King Congo bud from last outdoor crop; Tropical Seeds Company:

7 Likes

King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X SouthAfrican Ciskei Highlands), Tropical Seeds Company , a día 5-Junio-'18, con una semana de vida:

(…)King Congo durin day 5-June-'18, with one week of life:

3 Likes

Last afternoon inna “The Dogs’ House”: another African baby is triyin to born…

El pasado atardecer en “La Perrera”…esta naciendo otra africana…
Durban Poison’70 , Tropical Seeds Company:

…pues durante esta noche algo a cortado un sépalo de la naciente Durban Poison’70 . Con suerte sobrevivirá…

…well, during tonight “something” has cutted one of the Durban Poison’70’s bornin sepales… If I have luck it will survive…

…creo sobrevivirá (Durban Poison’70):

8 Likes

The Durban Poison’70 (Tropical Seeds) is slowly recovering from its mutilation as soon as it is born.
The first real leaflets of 1 foliole are very long and narrow, rippling until they touch the ground:

5 Likes

King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X Ciskei South African Higlands), right now, inna The Dogs’House:

4 Likes

MENSAJE DE TROPICAL SEEDS PARA SUS SOCIOS DEL CLUB TROPICAL EN EXCLUSIVA: Se necesitan testers y colaboradores

MESSAGE FROM TROPICAL SEEDS CO IN EXCLUSIVE TO ALL THE VIP TROPICAL SEEDS ENTHUSIAST CLUBBERS: Testers n grower/breeder collaboration is wanted

@Sukia, eres miembro?

https://overgrow.com/clicks/track?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tropicalseedscompany.com%2Fshop%2Fvip-store%2F44-access-tropical-enthusiasts-club.html&post_id=111429&topic_id=5140

6 Likes

@Illyssian, this info by areitos was about the work with Nepal Higlands Sativa untill 2009;

…and here you have more info about the final work & evolution of the Nepalesse Higlands Sativa, in English:

3 Likes