Tropical Seeds Company

Ahora mismo, “noche de lobos” en La Perrera…Tonight, inna The DogsHouse; JaenMaica:

Apollo11 X Smooth Smoke; Tropical Seeds :

Aromas: Hash almizclado.

7 Likes

King Congo, (Congo Point Noire X Black Congo), Tropical Seeds) :

Aromas: Frutas (kiwi?, mango?) y Especias picantes.

4 Likes

Doble Zamal :

Réunion : this is the Island bordering Africa where this French genetic has its origin. We are proud to offer this cross between two lines coming from this area.

Smokers from Réunion believe it is the best strain and smoke on Earth. Truth is this pure sativa is a long flowering one in between 18-24 weeks. Plants have some very thin leafs and a very branchy but strong structure when growing.

A strong first stretch can be expected when starting to bloom : it can take up to 6-8 weeks to make her stop. Flowers grow relatively compact for a pure sativa and final weight is interesting.

The high in this strain can vary from relaxing to even very potent, energetic and psychedelic , depending on plant selected. Scents and flavours are in the range of fruity, floral and spicy.

This is a must for the sativa lovers and the growers searching for something unique and classic. Whishing you some happy growing when trying the Double Zamal !

Strain: Double Zamal

Type: 100% Sativa

Hybrid: Zamal Mafate 80’s X Mauricio Lasko

Seed Type: Regular, male - female

Flowering Time: 18-24 weeks

Yield: Medium to high

Bouquet: Fruity, floral and spicy

Effect: From psychedelic to sedative

4 Likes

Zamal CBD :

ZamalCBD is perfect for growers seeking plants with a high CBD content for medical use, one of the few high CBD strains in the regular form seeds.

Individuals with a ratio CBD / THC close to 1:1 are mostly but some with a dominance CBD or THC can also be found.

The stretch is rather important, but still reasonable, the production is very good with a very compact heads crop and color very dark end of flowering. The flavors are fruity, typed zamal. The effects are relaxing with a sense of mental well-being and physical sensation appeasement.

This version was done with a clone of the first generation female zamalCBD chemotype with a CBD / THC 1:1 and a presence of THCV / CBC / CBG and a male of the first generation with a zamalCBD chemotype CBD / THC with 1:1 with a presence CBC.

Strain: Zamal CBD

Type: 75% Sativa - 25% Indica

Hybrid: Z6 x Mauricio Lasko

Flowering Time: 12 weeks

Yield: Normally High

Bouquet: Exotic fruits

Effect: Relaxing with feel-good

Developed by: JGL ( FR )

3 Likes

Zamalmystik :

The goal with this strain is to find the organoleptic qualities of Zamal together with its incredible high and enjoyable flavours. Then adding a more compact final size and a shorter flower time to the final offer. The name for this idea and now reality : Zamalmystik !!

The work has been created using a Zamal collected at Mafat in the 80’s. The line was diverse and opened, with a flowering period in between 6-8 months. The cross then was made with a Dutch polyhybrid. Lowering flower times and making it shorter and more compact was accomplished. The potency on it has considerably increased too.

We continued digging into this cross up to a F5 generation. We reached what we were looking for by trying to fix some traits so they will show more often in the stain. We gave the shape we wanted to this creation after testing several intermediate works.

We discarded the rest and only went with the one showing what we first wanted in this cross : A quick Zamal, around 12 weeker with some compact colas for a sativa. Excellent yield, and stretch was shortened. The usual stretching is now around x4.

Flavours and scents continue to be in the classic Zamal side : fruity, spicy and floral.

Strain: Zamalmystik

Type: 65% Sativa – 35% Indica

Hybrid: Zamal Mafate 80’s x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan) F5

Flowering Time: 12-14 weeks

Yield: High yielder

Bouquet: Fruity, spicy and floral.

Effect: Very strong, sativa leaning high.

3 Likes

Where did ya ordered this second Durban Punch pack?. Durban Punch is Durban Poison’70 X Higland South African Ciskei, I think…
…I have same Durban Poison’70 inna the fridge…
Best luck n wishesh.

1 Like

I had two but I had terrible germ rate on the first and thankfully Tropicals customer service is top knotch and supposedly have sent me another.
There are dates on the packs and the first one w the not great germ rate I believe was from 2012.

I’m actually considering getting their gear to vend out of the DankyBank. Seems like a great team they have… will decide for sure after I run these Durban Punches.

1 Like

Doble Congo , (Congo Point Noire X Black Congo):

Strain: Double Congo
Strain Type: 100% Sativa
Seed Format: Regular (male-female)
Genetics: Congo Pointe Noire x Congo Black F2
Flowering time: 12-13 weeks
Yield: Medium-High
Aromas: fresh floral, incense, carroty and fine woods
Effect: Potent, clear and active sativa high
Developed by: HdB ( IT ), aeritos ( SP )

The first line we had when thought on starting this Project was Congo Pointe Noire, an excellent sativa we´ve enjoyed all these years since HdB discover it and started to work with her.

We were very lucky some years after, to find another african enthusiast, located in South Africa: African Herbman. AH is a great person in close contact with the best ganja and lines of the Continent, improving and mantaining them. He always explained us the potential Congo Black had, we decided it was the perfect mach that could improve our Pointe Noire.

It took us a time to find the right male to be used to create the Congolese F1. Our selection was a vigorous, productive and very odorous male. He passed all our stress tests and has a strong firm sex with no herma traits. Descendancy finally give us the chance to see it was a good choice.

Congo Black adds a bigger resin layer in flower time. A good stretch be should expected when changing to 12/12 but it is true some will mantain more compact in structure and forming flowers.

Congolese essence remains in the classic fresh floral, carroty and fine woods scents. Ready to be cut in around 12-13 weeks.

We recommend curing the flowers some months and then be prepared to enjoy this classic sativa smoke : and african for the enthusiasts. Nice complete bouquet : fresh floral, incense, carroty and fine woods. Potent, clear and active sativa high you shouldn’t miss.

5 Likes

In my opinion, CannaBioGen, Tropical Seeds, Delicatessen Seeds, ACE and Reggae Seeds are top quality Seeds Banks (from here, I mean)…

2 Likes

First time trying Tropical but I’ve had great experience with Dubi & ACE

1 Like

More dried Dandy Dance CBD little buds. Mobile phone’s pics:

Bank descripción:

Strain: Dandy Dance
Strain Type: Lavender Baron Dandy x DanceHall Mapetit ( 60% Indica – Sativa 40% )
Type: Feminized
Flowering times: 60-70 days
Yield: Medium, rock-hard little buds
Bouquet: Orange, fresh Lavender and Musky-Skunk, complex but very tasty
Effect: Strong and long lasting high, clear mind and relaxed body
Developed by: Soma, Jimmy ( SP ), Sr.Bogavant ( SP ) & Ed ( SP )

Combining a strong high and an exquisite aroma, Dandy Dace is a very easy to grow plant too. Growing fast and uniform, the growth shows the indica-sativa mix appearance. Flowers are rock-hard, covered in a very dense quantity of a top quality resin. Intense and exotic aromas in flower time : curry, orange, fresh lavender and musky-skunk create a complex but very tasty experience when smoking. Energizing first effect, with a more sedating and relaxing side once it expands. Perfect to relax both physically and mentally too. Your mind will remain lucid and it is highly recommended for muscular pain.

8 Likes

A día de hoy (16-Oct) en La Perrera (The DogsHouse):
Ramas bajas laterales (el Sol deslumbra la cámara del móvil si apunto arriba) de la King Congo (Congo Point Noire X Higland South African Ciskei) de Tropical Seeds. Creo que no estará lista hasta finales Octubre/principios de Noviembre.

Aroma : Domina un olor gomoso/humedo/boscoso/musgo mezclado con especias picantes; con un ligero tono final a kiwi.

10 Likes

Hoy 16-Oct; The DogsHouse:
Ramas laterales bajas (el Sol deslumbra la cámara del móvil si apunto arriba) de la Apollo11 X Smooth Smoke, Tropical Seeds.
Creo estará lista la 3° semana de Octubre.
Aromas : El anterior olor a hash almizclado ahora es mas gomoso y fresco, con un final afrutado.

5 Likes

Not the biggest fan of purps for effect but damn I bet she can pack a punch. Purple like no other. Looks like she’d kick your ass.

1 Like

It started smellin “hash almizclado”, @Kalgrae, but know is mixtured with somethin more " wet/little fruity" scent… I smoked some dried buds picked in 9-Oct n it has a sativa happy high (but it was to early, talkin bout its maduration stage…).
Im sure the “pink part” cames from Smooth Smoke (Nepal Highland X Pakistan Citral Kush), a more indica than sativa strain…
But this A11XSS looks as sativa as the original A11 that @Calyxander showed inna The DogsHouse thread, I think.

3 Likes

Medianoche en La Perrera.
Ramas secundarias de King Congo (Congo Point Noire X Highland South African Ciskei), Tropical Seeds, a 16-Oct en The DogsHouse:

5 Likes

Apollo11 X Smooth Smoke , Tropical Seeds; ramas secundarias, el 16-Oct en The Dogs House:

6 Likes

Hey, ya he probado una muestra de prueba de la King Congo (del 9-Oct) y te puedo asegurar que es una sativa potente. Al menos la mia. La mas potente este año de The Dogs House.
El sabor/olor es como maderas nobles, musgo, especias, con un final a kiwi…
La Apollo11 X SmoothSmoke no es tan potente y cerebral…

Hey, I’ve already tried a test sample from the Congo King (9-Oct) and I can assure you it’s a potent sativa (at least this one of mine). The most potent this year of The Dogs House. The taste / odor is like noble woods, moss, spices, with an end to kiwi … The Apollo11 ​​X SmoothSmoke is not as powerful and cerebral as the King Congo

Bank description :

Strain: King Congo
Strain Type: 100% Sativa
Type: Regular, male-female
Hybrid: Congo Pointe Noire x Ciskei Highland F2
Flowering times: 65-75 days MiG Note : Mine was arround 75-90 days
Yield: Mid to mid-high, performs great outdoors
Bouquet: Mainly citric together with woody-carroty
Effect: Sativa electric and cerebral high, for the sativa connoiseurs
Developed by: HdB ( IT ), aeritos ( SP )

Perfect long and short sativa combination, adaptable for all indoors. General medium size, with strong branchy structure. High production forming large spears with a nice calix to leaf ratio in good flowering conditions. Excellent yields outdoors and indoors in big pot. Scents of fine woods - orangy and fruity. Sativa active and cerebral clean high, perfect day time smoke.

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like a resounding vote of confidence. A word to the wise is sufficient.

Yeah. @Swampthing saids latter he/she bought it from Attitude seeds , so…

2 Likes