Welcome To the Swamp

Ha! Ha! That sideways shot messed with me for a sec. :grin:

5 Likes

Haha I know. Wonder if there is an easy way to edit

2 Likes

Just edited the pic and it should be normal now, good exercise for the neck tho!

Fixed it for ya!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s much better, it was too much like an M.C. Escher artwork , sideways stairway, or like that movie Inception

4 Likes

Alienesque yeah! Or Giger (not really), or Picasso or Miro!! LOL

Or Dali!

2 Likes

Just checked on my second pack of Durban Punch. Boom Shaka laka! Seem to have a great germ rate this time.

4 Likes

Out of these current strains… which would you consider crossing
I’m thinking a Sakura male on the banana Kush, Cherry Lime Haze, Jaeger and Durban Punch

Maybe look for some bruce#3xapollo11 if I find a strawberry male to work to a genius pineapple mother. Have 2 more packs of Lemon G x Snow Lotus germing now so hopefully I’ll find a fat chunky Lemon g stature with some snow Lotus berry funk terps thrown in.

Bodhi:
Sakura (Katsu Bubba Kush x Wookie)
Lemon Lotus (Ohio Lemon G x snow Lotus)
Silver Lotus (Super Silver Haze x Snow Lotus)
Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 F3 genius pheno

Oregon ibl from breedbay friend:
Jaegermeister
Granddaddy Purple x Purple Afghani

Tropical Seeds:
Durban Punch

Clone:
Banana Kush
Fainting Goat (Golden Goat x Durban Poison)
NYCD
Cherry Lime Haze
Fire SFV OG
Indiana Bubblegum
Moonshine Haze
Pakistani Chitral Kush
Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint)
Urkle x Mendo Purps
Afkansastan (original, possibly last cut around)

Also possible these may be in the mix of unlabeled:
Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11
The White x Wookie
Lemon G x Snow Lotus
SSH x Snow Lotus
Hazeman’s Pure Kush
Grapefruit Haze
Rock Star Kush (Maroon Bells)
GDP x Purple Afghan (Dionysus)
1989 Northern Lights
Bubble n Squeak x Space Bomb
Sour Apple x Killing Fields
Sweet Tooth x SSDD

3 Likes

idk ive only heard bad things about sakura, never seen it myself tho

1 Like

Not sure if this is allowed to reference strains info from other sites, so correct me if I’m wrong but here’s a link on a nice lil test grow

Deep cherries is how I’ve imagined it

https://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?201365278-Testers-Bubba-Katsu-x-Wookie

2 Likes

Got a new clone last night from an Instagram buddy that happened to live a few blocks from me. Was happy to bring over a cut of Cabin Fever Seed’s Nor Cal Fire OG and some beans of Apollo 11 f5 and Panty Melt (GSCforum x Apollo 11).

Happy to say I’m gonna be adding a few cuts from my good buddy and the excellent breeder MrDank. Got some Urkle, Thin Mints Cookies, and the Afkansastan (which I’m most excited about)

Always love trying new stuff!

6 Likes

The Romper Room!
This tent runs at 83 degrees F and 20-35% humidity for the seedlings and cuttings.

Main room runs closer to 70-75degrees with low 20s% humidity. I know it’s low but hope once everything’s in bigger pots RH will rise. Considering getting a humidifier though.

Have to admit… I’m kinda on a frenzy… a couple GrandDaddyPurps x Purple Affy beans just went into water as well.

8 Likes

Why so low on the humidity?

2 Likes

It’s usually around 35-55% in the flower room. And it reads low bc of all the fans and ventilation. Also add CO2 tanks and Spray foliar 2x a week with kelp and humics. Low humidity helps the buds stay fat without rot possibilities, and the foliar makes up a lot for it as well.

It’s low here at 20% but humidifier en route!

4 Likes

that’s cool.
i run at 72 degrees 55-60% humidity. following the vapor pressure deficit. my growth rate has increased quite a bit. no co2 and no foliar feed though.
i my mind that low of humidity really stresses the plants. water basically runs right through them. but if its working for you that’s awesome. keep doing what works. i drop my humidity during the last few weeks of flower.
i would like to suggest using fulvic in a foliar because its smaller and more bio active than humics.

3 Likes

It’s actually a fulvic humic mix

1 Like

Hmmm… maybe I’ll start following this a lil more closely in my clone area and get better results. They’re in domes though and prob have much higher RH

5 Likes

I’ve notice a big improvement when I started following it.
My plants seem much happier and the science behind it makes a lot of sense.

4 Likes

I’m going to follow it also, my setup from early to late flower has had way to low of humidity I’m also going to try growing mushrooms alongside my girls for co2 enrichment!

3 Likes

Different sources say growth can increase 30-40% by concentrating on Vpd of the grow area!

3 Likes

Okay guys… I must admit
I left something out… when I first got around to popping all these beans I left for a week (yikes!) and my roommate was supposed to be in charge with planting and labeling (big mistake) so what I have listed as like 24 silver Lotus and lemon Lotus (aside from the 2 more packs of lemon Lotus just popped and happily germed w more babes)
This was on the germ list and potentially lost… so what I have is basically a big mix up of these strains (aside from the fire SFV, Cherry lime, banana Kush, nycd, fainting goat… and the newly popped Durban Punch, lemon Lotus, Sakura, bruce x Apollo, jaeger, and GDP x Purple Afghan…)

Sept 6th

24 Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11
24 The White x Wookie
24 Lemon G x Snow Lotus
24 SSH x Snow Lotus
5 Hazeman’s Pure Kush
5 Grapefruit Haze
Rock Star Kush (Maroon Bells)
GDP x Purple Afghan (Dionysus)
1 1989 Northern Lights
Bubble n Squeak x Space Bomb
Sour Apple x Killing Fields
Sweet Tooth x SSDD

I’m really hoping the bottom 3 strains are in there… we shall see. But from the looks of the seedlings separated from the new ones… it’s def not all silver Lotus and lemon Lotus.

Pics soon! Just top fed and watered today. Couple spoon fills of a mix of
1 cup of fish bone meal, fish meal, Peruvian seabird guano, Jamaican bat guano, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, neem meal, humic/fulvic mix, langdebenite(sp?), and crab meal I think. Anyway, a spoon full or two of that dry mixed in a bucket, spooned on top of soil… then heavy watered w yucca water to help absorption into soil

5 Likes