Tropical Seeds Company

In my opinion, CannaBioGen, Tropical Seeds, Delicatessen Seeds, ACE and Reggae Seeds are top quality Seeds Banks (from here, I mean)…

2 Likes

First time trying Tropical but I’ve had great experience with Dubi & ACE

1 Like

More dried Dandy Dance CBD little buds. Mobile phone’s pics:

Bank descripción:

Strain: Dandy Dance
Strain Type: Lavender Baron Dandy x DanceHall Mapetit ( 60% Indica – Sativa 40% )
Type: Feminized
Flowering times: 60-70 days
Yield: Medium, rock-hard little buds
Bouquet: Orange, fresh Lavender and Musky-Skunk, complex but very tasty
Effect: Strong and long lasting high, clear mind and relaxed body
Developed by: Soma, Jimmy ( SP ), Sr.Bogavant ( SP ) & Ed ( SP )

Combining a strong high and an exquisite aroma, Dandy Dace is a very easy to grow plant too. Growing fast and uniform, the growth shows the indica-sativa mix appearance. Flowers are rock-hard, covered in a very dense quantity of a top quality resin. Intense and exotic aromas in flower time : curry, orange, fresh lavender and musky-skunk create a complex but very tasty experience when smoking. Energizing first effect, with a more sedating and relaxing side once it expands. Perfect to relax both physically and mentally too. Your mind will remain lucid and it is highly recommended for muscular pain.

8 Likes

A día de hoy (16-Oct) en La Perrera (The DogsHouse):
Ramas bajas laterales (el Sol deslumbra la cámara del móvil si apunto arriba) de la King Congo (Congo Point Noire X Higland South African Ciskei) de Tropical Seeds. Creo que no estará lista hasta finales Octubre/principios de Noviembre.

Aroma : Domina un olor gomoso/humedo/boscoso/musgo mezclado con especias picantes; con un ligero tono final a kiwi.

10 Likes

Hoy 16-Oct; The DogsHouse:
Ramas laterales bajas (el Sol deslumbra la cámara del móvil si apunto arriba) de la Apollo11 X Smooth Smoke, Tropical Seeds.
Creo estará lista la 3° semana de Octubre.
Aromas : El anterior olor a hash almizclado ahora es mas gomoso y fresco, con un final afrutado.

5 Likes

Not the biggest fan of purps for effect but damn I bet she can pack a punch. Purple like no other. Looks like she’d kick your ass.

1 Like

It started smellin “hash almizclado”, @Kalgrae, but know is mixtured with somethin more " wet/little fruity" scent… I smoked some dried buds picked in 9-Oct n it has a sativa happy high (but it was to early, talkin bout its maduration stage…).
Im sure the “pink part” cames from Smooth Smoke (Nepal Highland X Pakistan Citral Kush), a more indica than sativa strain…
But this A11XSS looks as sativa as the original A11 that @Calyxander showed inna The DogsHouse thread, I think.

3 Likes

Medianoche en La Perrera.
Ramas secundarias de King Congo (Congo Point Noire X Highland South African Ciskei), Tropical Seeds, a 16-Oct en The DogsHouse:

5 Likes

Apollo11 X Smooth Smoke , Tropical Seeds; ramas secundarias, el 16-Oct en The Dogs House:

6 Likes

Hey, ya he probado una muestra de prueba de la King Congo (del 9-Oct) y te puedo asegurar que es una sativa potente. Al menos la mia. La mas potente este año de The Dogs House.
El sabor/olor es como maderas nobles, musgo, especias, con un final a kiwi…
La Apollo11 X SmoothSmoke no es tan potente y cerebral…

Hey, I’ve already tried a test sample from the Congo King (9-Oct) and I can assure you it’s a potent sativa (at least this one of mine). The most potent this year of The Dogs House. The taste / odor is like noble woods, moss, spices, with an end to kiwi … The Apollo11 ​​X SmoothSmoke is not as powerful and cerebral as the King Congo

Bank description :

Strain: King Congo
Strain Type: 100% Sativa
Type: Regular, male-female
Hybrid: Congo Pointe Noire x Ciskei Highland F2
Flowering times: 65-75 days MiG Note : Mine was arround 75-90 days
Yield: Mid to mid-high, performs great outdoors
Bouquet: Mainly citric together with woody-carroty
Effect: Sativa electric and cerebral high, for the sativa connoiseurs
Developed by: HdB ( IT ), aeritos ( SP )

Perfect long and short sativa combination, adaptable for all indoors. General medium size, with strong branchy structure. High production forming large spears with a nice calix to leaf ratio in good flowering conditions. Excellent yields outdoors and indoors in big pot. Scents of fine woods - orangy and fruity. Sativa active and cerebral clean high, perfect day time smoke.

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like a resounding vote of confidence. A word to the wise is sufficient.

Yeah. @Swampthing saids latter he/she bought it from Attitude seeds , so…

2 Likes

That’s a very different story. Thanks for the enlightenment. I don’t want to cast any shade in the wrong neighborhood.

2 Likes

Exactly. The ones I have going now are very vigorous and look great.

3 Likes

Hola de nuevo:

…Pues me fui de Monte Adentro el 20-Oct, cosechando solo como media King Congo (Tropical Seeds) y dejándola tal que así, suponiendo que cuando regresase un mes después solo encontraría o paja seca o un criadero de hongos…
… Well, I left Monte Adentro on 20-Oct, harvesting just like a half of the King Congo (Tropical Seeds) and leaving it like that, assuming that when I returned a month later I would only find dry straw or a mushroom farm …

4 Likes

…Pero el día 23-Nov, mas de un mes después sin regar ni cuidado alguno, me esperaba esta sorpresa…
… But the day 23-Nov, more than a month later without watering or any care, I founded this nice surprise …

8 Likes

…y en el secadero:

5 Likes

Pleasant surprise for sure @MiG,I definitely will have to buy me some King Congo, It’s too bad all the CPN X Ciskei I got from FSE a while back were no good. For sure that the spanish breeders are doing great work , Ace,CBG and Tropical Seeds are all doing great work!

2 Likes

Yeah; a pity: it was a previous version of mine King Congo (Congo Point Noire X South African Ciskei Highland); thats why I recomended it to ya.

In real, the floration time of mine King Congo was more near to 11 - 13 weeks. I think the “right time” to cropped mine was arround 1-Nov & 15-Nov, so the day 7-Nov was been perfect to cut it.