@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

I have no problem sending them out as long as it is not an issue with others…:v:

2 Likes

so is it hybridized or i guess topic of thread is landrace giveaway, do you have ideas about flowering times ?

1 Like

@TropicalBiophile already said yes @pookie123. That’s all that matters, all the participants will be happy to receive the beans from you bro.

Since most users are in the US, it probably makes more sense to do it through @pookie123 . I will some to the resident mad scientist, and to you if you send me your address as well.

2 Likes

I´m sure you do. Really interested. But probably even more than in getting to dip in your seedstash, I would be interested in trying to promote more sharing of F2s, landraces, S1s.

3 Likes

I am puzzled! Say what! I only said that i would like Herbie and me to get seeds, no bias against you @pookie123!

I for one, thought this needed its own thread and here we are…

1 Like

There has been a lot of genetic pollution here, but there are long, very sativa looking buds, so not certaintly they are not the hybrids you see around here (mostly dutch/afghani kind of stuff). Being from a rather remote part of the Llanos should help, but I guess that to know how good they are we need to grow them. If someone don´t like them, I promise to refund 100% of their money and produce new beans until they are satisfied.

6 Likes

That’s some warranty man!

out of likes again so i am verbalizing my appreciation of that post :thumbsup:

2 Likes

You know paisas, we are all about taking care of the crews. Besides, sharing seeds is the closest we can get to making the seed fairy real.

1 Like

It’s all good, I just felt like that things were getting biased against me offering to distribute these. Then right after Legal canada and I were having words as he thought I was attacking him somehow, you then said you were going to start a new thread right afterwards then Legal said “tank em” and I took it as a kind of tag team effort towards me… I took it the wrong way… It’s all good… It just seemed that my offer to help turned negative… as the song says " Don’t worry be Happy" :relaxed: :peace:

2 Likes

I would love chance at some of these. I also can send postage if you need extra @pookie123. That’s if your shipping. Thanks @TropicalBiophile I’m sure some asked or maybe somewhere you have pics?

Cheers

2 Likes

Happens to the best of us… It’s all good!

I’ll send the seeds to @Herbie on my end, you @pookie123 take care of the US and Can. So, @TropicalBiophile you can maybe send enough to me to split with Herbie then, if possible…

Thanks.

No dude, about that I´m sorry. I usually don´t take pictures of bud, even when I grow it. Bag appeal is certaintly NOT the strong point, as it looked like a dark schwaggy bud.

2 Likes

Of course man. Hopefully my gift will bear a decent fruit. If not please remember my warranty.

1 Like

You don’t go through Miami anymore for your packages I guess? Whatever is best, But I don’t have a problem sending you and Herbie some… Whichever is easiest for you. I guess if your posting straight to CR rather than Miami,then perhaps it would be better from S.america to CR… :v:

1 Like

Yeah no… They open and scrutiny too much thru carriers, regular mail from anywhere in the world will do the trick.

I got me a safe address now, and it’s about 200 miles away from me, logistics here will be easy to handle. But i am also moving from where i have been living last. The new place will give us some monster sativas… Got a lot of space in there, like a huge lawn, where to put the pots… Can’t wait…

3 Likes

Yeah that makes sense to me.

That should be exactly what these babies need.

@TropicalBiophile & @pookie123

I would love the opportunity to try some true Colombian genetics - please let me know, thanks so much! :relaxed:

2 Likes