@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

Since most users are in the US, it probably makes more sense to do it through @pookie123 . I will some to the resident mad scientist, and to you if you send me your address as well.

2 Likes

IĀ“m sure you do. Really interested. But probably even more than in getting to dip in your seedstash, I would be interested in trying to promote more sharing of F2s, landraces, S1s.

3 Likes

I am puzzled! Say what! I only said that i would like Herbie and me to get seeds, no bias against you @pookie123!

I for one, thought this needed its own thread and here we areā€¦

1 Like

There has been a lot of genetic pollution here, but there are long, very sativa looking buds, so not certaintly they are not the hybrids you see around here (mostly dutch/afghani kind of stuff). Being from a rather remote part of the Llanos should help, but I guess that to know how good they are we need to grow them. If someone donĀ“t like them, I promise to refund 100% of their money and produce new beans until they are satisfied.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s some warranty man!

out of likes again so i am verbalizing my appreciation of that post :thumbsup:

2 Likes

You know paisas, we are all about taking care of the crews. Besides, sharing seeds is the closest we can get to making the seed fairy real.

1 Like

Itā€™s all good, I just felt like that things were getting biased against me offering to distribute these. Then right after Legal canada and I were having words as he thought I was attacking him somehow, you then said you were going to start a new thread right afterwards then Legal said ā€œtank emā€ and I took it as a kind of tag team effort towards meā€¦ I took it the wrong wayā€¦ Itā€™s all goodā€¦ It just seemed that my offer to help turned negativeā€¦ as the song says " Donā€™t worry be Happy" :relaxed: :peace:

2 Likes

I would love chance at some of these. I also can send postage if you need extra @pookie123. Thatā€™s if your shipping. Thanks @TropicalBiophile Iā€™m sure some asked or maybe somewhere you have pics?

Cheers

2 Likes

Happens to the best of usā€¦ Itā€™s all good!

Iā€™ll send the seeds to @Herbie on my end, you @pookie123 take care of the US and Can. So, @TropicalBiophile you can maybe send enough to me to split with Herbie then, if possibleā€¦

Thanks.

No dude, about that IĀ“m sorry. I usually donĀ“t take pictures of bud, even when I grow it. Bag appeal is certaintly NOT the strong point, as it looked like a dark schwaggy bud.

2 Likes

Of course man. Hopefully my gift will bear a decent fruit. If not please remember my warranty.

1 Like

You donā€™t go through Miami anymore for your packages I guess? Whatever is best, But I donā€™t have a problem sending you and Herbie someā€¦ Whichever is easiest for you. I guess if your posting straight to CR rather than Miami,then perhaps it would be better from S.america to CRā€¦ :v:

1 Like

Yeah noā€¦ They open and scrutiny too much thru carriers, regular mail from anywhere in the world will do the trick.

I got me a safe address now, and itā€™s about 200 miles away from me, logistics here will be easy to handle. But i am also moving from where i have been living last. The new place will give us some monster sativasā€¦ Got a lot of space in there, like a huge lawn, where to put the potsā€¦ Canā€™t waitā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah that makes sense to me.

That should be exactly what these babies need.

@TropicalBiophile & @pookie123

I would love the opportunity to try some true Colombian genetics - please let me know, thanks so much! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Count me in for what ever is happening, im struggling to get on line a lot at the moment last big push to complete renovation.

@MadScientist @pookie123 @TropicalBiophile

All good, I will soon be back on here every day guys. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I know i am new here but would love to cross some to play with.
Be willing to trade back.

1 Like

Could I throw a name in the hat? Lol

1 Like