@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

Well mexico is right below us here in the USA, China is much farther away…

1 Like

Just as is Costarican, maybe even worst…

1 Like

I don’t doubt mexican post is slow but, being the usa is at the border it would get here faster than anywhere else in the world I would think?:grinning:

2 Likes

well it definitely came by air because it didn’t travel through US so a flight is about 6 hours iirc from last time i went, anyways don’t appreciate the implication i was dog fucking is all, maybe i’m just being sensitive :wink:

but yeah 95% of the packages went to US so it definitely makes sense going there first, i just figured US customs may be more ‘thorough’ with mexican/south american mail and thought there was more canadians when i volunteered too :smiley: oh well was a fun experience !

3 Likes

Here you have cheap (US$5) mail, which delivers to PO boxes, but takes a month. It´s like they store it in a corner so you really want to use the express services, tracking gets stuck and then moves really fast to delivery in a couple of days. FEDEX and the like charge like 50-70 bucks. Since 70 bucks go a long way towards that humidifier I´m saving for, we´ll go the cheap way. :smiley: But being only a couple of packages to send I probably will get to prepare them this weekend.

Who else wants seeds?

4 Likes

@TropicalBiophile always interested in genetics myself :smiley: i wonder if i have something you’d be interested in

2 Likes

Yes you are being overly sensitive, I never once said anything about you Dog #ucking… Wow, where is all this coming from? I simply said it would be faster if it was sent to the USA like I said Mexico’s closest neighbor to the north is the USA… It’s all good not trying to start any arguments, nor do I want to be in any…:v:

2 Likes

I will make a thread for you my brother, so you can offer your seeds to the community. May i move the post related that gievaway too pretty please?

2 Likes

tank em @MadScientist :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow, Wow, Wow, here we go…:vulcan:

2 Likes

so do you have more information @TropicalBiophile on the ‘colombian black’ or did i miss it somewhere in this thread?

1 Like

These are the beans. I hope you guys get something good out of them. If this goes well we can try to look for some other stuff, but getting people to grow some if they have available space is the only way this makes sense. Although I liked the high from these batches, if they are not to the liking of the community we can cull and look for more stuff.

6 Likes

Ok, I was just trying to help out and this is what I get in return… Thank’s fellas :v:

1 Like

Thanks for taking care of the distribution brother!

2 Likes

Yeah @pookie123! It’s all good, @TropicalBiophile is a new member and wants to send us seeds and all, we should all be happy.

1 Like

yeah @pookie123 should distribute if he wants to it makes most sense. that’s who you’re thanking right @TropicalBiophile

1 Like

This is bud from the “Llanos orientales”, the plains between Colombia and Venezuela. Buds are dark and sticky, even when coming as pressed bud, very resinous so many times I could not finish the joints, they got all clogged up. Half smoked joints get hard as they cold.

The llanos are a rather remote part of the country, where the guerillas and paramilitaries were much in control until not too long ago, but it is not one of the traditional cannabis production centers. Plots of land are very large, so pollinization between farms is less likely that in spots like Corinto (Cauca), where both a brownish weed and the so called “cripa” are grown.

2 Likes

I have no problem sending them out as long as it is not an issue with others…:v:

2 Likes

so is it hybridized or i guess topic of thread is landrace giveaway, do you have ideas about flowering times ?

1 Like

@TropicalBiophile already said yes @pookie123. That’s all that matters, all the participants will be happy to receive the beans from you bro.