@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

If possible could I get added to the list to get a couple seeds if there are still some available.@pookie123 @TropicalBiophile thank you so much to all

1 Like

I might be late to the party but would be interested in having some of these seeds. I have colo gold 72 in my collection already.

Gotta love OG for bringing a world of weed together

3 Likes

Iā€™d be interested! Iā€™ll pay for postage plus some so the sender doesnā€™t have to foot all the bill, whoever is handling it pm me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We all contribute in different ways! Thanks @Jellypowered!

1 Like

I guess it would be fair to just go down the list in order for those that have posted their interest in receiving seeds. Iā€™m not sure how many seeds there are exactly as @TropicalBiophile would know. Of course it is up to him how he would like to do it but I figure each person should at least receive enough seeds in order to have any chance of having a decent selection especially being a landrace. Anyways it will be figured out, But I figure that it would be fair to just go in order to those that respond here that they are interested in them. But ultimately it is @TropicalBiophileā€™s choice how he wantā€™s to handle thingsā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

We will figure it out. First things first, you need to received the seeds and then maybe count them or something, then we would know how many seeds every person getsā€¦

Exactly, @MadScientist, letā€™s not count the chickens before they hatchā€¦ or something like that.:wink:

1 Like

I didnā€™t mean it like that, but yeah! HAHAHA

I think it should be like @pookie123 and @MadScientist said. People ā€œsign upā€ here and once the seeds arrive to the US they can be split. The less parties the more seeds, but as you can see in the pictures above there are some 100s of seeds, so there should be enough for everyone to have a chance of finding something.

Hope this goes wellā€¦ Now IĀ“m thinking of looking for some Corinto (brown) bud to share seeds, but I guess we should leave that for a 2018 giveaway.

5 Likes

You are the man @TropicalBiophile, I hope that I come up with a good cross soon to share also. I will say this though, it will be a landrace based cross of some sort, That much I can sayā€¦ I just have to sort through the few landraces I have and figure out which are gonna be chosenā€¦ Hey it might include your Columbian Black if I find a keeper. I hear good things from those that have grown it such as these guys that say they sourced it from the same valley that you say yours came from: http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Colombian_Black/Breeder_Choice_Organisation/

3 Likes

Wouldnt it be cool if in 20 years people read about the infamous pookie black cross, including genetics ā€œcollected in 2017 from farmed Local lines in the ā€˜llanos orientalesā€™ region in Colombia by Overgrow member 'TBā€ . :joy:

From the link: ā€œa relatively mild body effect and a more pronounced clear, positive mental stimulation that renders the user extremely happy within the moment.ā€ That sounds about right. It was very enjoyable daytime smokeā€¦ didnĀ“t get me wasted, I could always smoke one more joint, and felt like doing chores and errands.

1 Like

We are gonna make it happen man!

1 Like

Estas hablando de Purpura de Corinto o de Mangobiche o de alguna ā€œcripaā€? Perdona si lo explicas pero mi inglĆ©s es muy limitadoā€¦
Salud y gracias por la iniciativaā€¦

Oh, it wasent free? My English confused me again, Im afraidā€¦

@MiG it was a joke, as in heā€™ll refund you nothing !!! :smiley: :joy:

1 Like

Es una pequeƱa broma. En efecto es gratis, e incluso yo pagarĆ© los portes de correo desde Colombia, por lo que estoy dispuesto a dar una garantĆ­a de devoluciĆ³n del dinero. :slight_smile:

No es Corinto ni cripa, es hierba de los llanos orientales (entre Colombia y Venezuela), da unos moƱos largos y pegajosos, muy oscuros. EstƔ hierba negra fue menos popular que la hierba de Corinto, la punto rojo y la mangobiche, y los llanos ademƔs no son el gran centro de cultivo de hierba, quizƔ eso ha ayudado a conservar la genƩtica (ciertamente se comporta como una pura sativa).

MĆ”s arriba comentaba que quizĆ” despuĆ©s comparta semillas de Corinto, aunque estĆ” seguramente sĆ­ estĆ” mĆ”s contaminada con otras genĆ©ticas por cĆ³mo se cultiva en el Cauca. Igual puede servir para los curiosos.

2 Likes

Je, havin again a little laughts with the poor little MiG, I seeā€¦
Salud, canadiense!

1 Like

Yes it would be cool indeed! :sunglasses:

Hey @MiG, Are you interested in some of these? I know you like your landrace based sativas ā€¦ Let me know if you want some and Iā€™ll gladly send some your way.:slight_smile:

1 Like

No sera entonces tampoco Negra de Manizales, no?, porque Manizales esta en el Centroā€¦ Me hablas de una paisana del lado NorOriental del Magdalena? Emparentada con Punto Rojo? La cultivaste o fumaste?
Gracias de nuevo por tu iniciativa y explicaciones.

1 Like