@TropicalBiophile Landrace Giveaway

Señor: Sí, Señor!!!

…je, je, je…

…Muchísimas gracias, @TropicalBiophile, primo, por tu valiosa información.

4 Likes

Yo quizá plante el próximo año en “La Perrera” la ColJam (Esa misma Colombian Gold’772 X Jamaican Lambsbreed) de JahGreenLabel, vía Tropical Seeds (Tropical y USC estuvieron unidos hasta hace poco)…

Por aquí hay diversas lineas de las Colombianas que te cite, pero claro, Cannabiogen, Tropical Seeds, USC, ACE o Delicatessen tienen los medios y conocimientos para depurar y estabilizar las mejores… Pero supongo que cultivadores privados famosos como Raco o Califa tienen su propia reserva privada mas surtida que la de los StrainHunters, je…

1 Like

Have not forgotten about this guys. Anyone care to send me a PM with ideas for stealth shipping these?

If anyone wants some of the “cripa” seeds let me know. They are few as this usually sinsemilla bud, so there´s probably enough for 2-4 people. @legalcanada, by chance?

2 Likes

yes please hi for stealth shipping you could load up pens or any thin plastic case, maybe a tic tac container stuffed with cotton or tissue to keep from rattling or something even thinner would be better (less bulky/obvious)

Yes please you want the cripa seeds? What about you, @MadScientist? I don´t have a clue what those cripa plants looks like, it would be cool the see them in your outdoor grows.

I was concerned exactly about the rattling. I thought about paying for express shipping so this gets to you guys faster. Do you think they would find it odd if I pay 50/70 bucks just to ship a light plastic container? I thought about mailing with some documents or something.

Following @MiG lead, let´s play some tunes as well.

3 Likes

you can click the edit button to edit a post :stuck_out_tongue: yes please in the cripa

i generally use a bubble envelope with a few pieces of scrap paper folded up with the goods in the middle so it kinda feels like a letter or something - apparently large rigid objects may interfere with rollers so it might have to be sent as a parcel/packet but i had no problem receiving the ones from mexico and that was pretty big rigid object lol in a small envelope

they might not think it weird, just a christmas card or gift you want to arrive in time most likely - personally i’m in no rush so please dont express just for me

2 Likes

Count me in bro! Yes thanks!

Hey @TropicalBiophile are you still gtiving way some seeds?

1 Like

Yes man. I still have to mail them to @pookie123 though. Are you interested? Stay tuned!

1 Like

it would be awesome, i want a mexican sativa can i paypal you or what?

Haha dude, read the first posts of the thread. No need to pay, probably not even post in the US (as other member is chiming in for that). Only problem is that this is Colombian, not Mexican.

2 Likes

didnt reed that part, sorry. can you send them to eu?

Where are you? Is your country secret service going to come here and kidnap me if Colombia refuses my extradition? Do you plan to grow the seeds soonish?

1 Like

Please tell me you have a beautiful fazenda to grow these babies :slight_smile: I don´t think a small tent would cut it. These are certainly not for the faint of heart.

1 Like

ya i have a huge patio for them to grow big, but now its winter here so definetly no rush, we can talk later

2 Likes

That’d be me. Soon as @pookie123 has them in his possession all he’s gotta do is pm me and I’ll take care of it

1 Like

Thank’s @Jellypowered, I’ll let you know once I receive them. Thanks for the help… :+1:

2 Likes

Im interested in the crippa seeds too…
Hell im interested in every seed on earth and beyond… i want each of my outdoor grows to be diverse .

1 Like

OK, the beans are on their way! It was about time. I´ve sent the Colombian black and some of the cripa ones (very few, and rather pale seeds, since as I mentioned “cripa” here is mostly a buzzword for sinsemilla bud).

I know I had told a few of you that I would mail directly, but the post here is a kind of a pain in the ass, so I ended up mailing everything to @pookie123, who I hope will help with the distribution. Let´s also hope customs does not get a hold of them. It should take about a month for the package to get to Pookie.

Needless to say, I crave to see your grows of these. It is a long flowering plant, so it makes sense to begin them indoors and take them out once your local weather allows. Florida growers might have an advantage in this regard.

8 Likes

I’d love to grow a landrace if possible ship me a few