True pre 98 bubba kush cut

Any of my Oregon peeps here know where I might find a real cut of pre 98 bubba Oregrown is looking to run it at their farm

5 Likes

Dookiefarms has it and he has nice clean cuts. It’s not listed right now but I’m pretty sure he will cut some snips if you ask. I’ve had it from him for 3 years and it’s nice bud. Here’s his website
https://dookiefarms.com/

15 Likes

Nice strains for sure, but…

ROMULAN IN SOIL $750

Really? What am I missing here?

6 Likes

I keep hearing on OG about pre 98 Bubba Kush, how did it change?

1 Like

Matt Berger Bubba Kush is the one and only original Bubba Kush cut.

5 Likes

Ok so all the others sold are knockoffs then, thanks for that bro.

4 Likes

Its thought the pre98 cut is an s1 of Berger’s cut. Still, I like the pre98 so much its in my top 5.
FYI, the real pre98 is different than the Swerve pre98 that jumped on the name game of pre98, which muddied the waters for many collectors.
Its kind of cool that the real Berger cut is more accessible these days than the pre98, but I hope the real pre98 is never lost to time.

5 Likes

Meh to the matt Berger cut.

I think the pre98 might be better. Still one I wanna get too

6 Likes

I still would like to try it’s pain relief for myself.

3 Likes

You think? Have you had the pre 98? The real deal Bubba Kush is the Matt Berger cut

1 Like

I have not had the pre98 but I prefer the crosses that have used it over the matt berger cut itself. It’s just my guess.

I don’t get any pain relief or relaxation from Matt’s cut at all. If anything, if I get sleepy I can smoke a bowl of that and I’ll have a burst of energy for another hour or so.

My hope/suspicion is the pre98 is the one that has the pain relief/relaxation but again, not had it for sure by itself yet.

3 Likes

Pre98 was great back pain / nerve pain meds for me. Just a couple hits from a bowl and Im good for hours.

Sometimes s1’s are better - tastier, more resin, etc

2 Likes

So which cut is this? Berger?

Image credit to Nspecta

1 Like

Ive been running the matt berger cut for a long time now and would not call it uppy weed at all. Its a great relaxing calming high to me. One of my favorites.

1 Like

Idk, I ran her a few times out to 10 weeks. I wouldn’t call it UP either but its not sleepy nighttime weed for me at all. Again, if I’m tired or sleepy I can smoke it and I’ll easily be up for another hour, hour and a half, or so before I start feeling tired again. I feel zero muscle relaxation from it. Zero muscle pain or nerve pain relief. It’s just a chocolatey hashy, middle potency, kush plant to me.

2 Likes

Well. Thats the exact opposite of my experience with it and most everyone else who has smoked it.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve read all the hype on it. Maybe I got some bunk cut from FarmerJoe but she sure looks like the Matt Berger cut right?

Idk. Everybody is different I guess :man_shrugging: but I’ve found the things that have the Pre98 in it tend to have the relaxation and some pain relief for me that I do not get out of that Matt Berger cut.

3 Likes

Those buds look like it. Im use to the fans getting a lot of color in them though. Usually a lot of purple fans.

1 Like

@HolyAngel seems to have a body chemistry where a lot of potent weed doesn’t make them sleepy or down like I or you would. So they have specific tastes and needs that don’t necessarily correlate to your experience.

Chem d rocks me but not @HolyAngel for example. Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes