Trusted traders reputation thread ⚖

I didn’t make the list. Boo to your list Sir. Lol

8 Likes

You what?

@50State didn’t make a list where @50State clearly belongs.

How is this possible?

Dude, you have my trust!

99%

8 Likes

Yo @argo945

You did an Overgrow Special.

I sent some glass stems (hope they work) and a few beans.

Argo sent along all of these goodies.

Big Like!

99%

11 Likes

yes bro i can’t even remember the guys name @50State helped out where’s he been lately
10+ packs of quality breeder seeds! incredible example of OGs unbridled generosity !

13 Likes

I’m hearing you @legalcanada

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seed Trading, Moderated

I can’t wait to have my name here ';+)

Bare

14 Likes

I’ll put my name behind you brother. I have known @Barefrog for years and have traded with him numerous times over the years. Trust that when you make a trade it will be done.
:wink:

12 Likes

adding to my previous one name list lol…
I forgot this thread was here…
@Jellypowered is a trading fool… got me hooked up with bluemats next round
@ReikoX hooked it up with some bubble bags which I use frequently.

@LED_Seedz does his thing by way of testers and though I’ve never traded personally with him, he goes through alot to make sure his seeds get where they’re going and in excellent condition

@MadScientist just sent me some beans and I sent him some prints… top notch shopping technique lol

i could trust @Pedro_Bann as far as I can throw him which is pretty far cuz theres no gravity in Australia hahaha great guy as well

@Mr.Sparkle and his grows are becoming popular on everyone’s fave topics so I’ll give him a shout… first purple genetics I’ve had that started purple!

I’m sure theres more but hey… here’s to you guys!

12 Likes

I am humbled and honored that you mentioned my name, i am a faithful servant of our community, and will always be here to help and assist, laugh or criticize! Much love my people!

Sci

8 Likes

I’ll back @Barefrog as well… no issues dealing with him… got a list of peeps here I could add…

7 Likes

Hell ya look at all these people here SPREADING THE LOVE:+1: awesome you all make OVERGROW a better place thank you guys

6 Likes

@Grower13
@Yarddog

Known both these cats for a minute, and have had many many trades…both good peeps and they go out of their way to trade safely.

Same with these fine peeps,both good, sincere folks, it they say it will happen, it does. Period.

@Barefrog
@LED_Seedz

12 Likes

I know I am new as new but @Barefrog has taken care of me for many a year, I had to get another fridge because of his generosity.

12 Likes

Gray guys I’m Bob from Australia. I’ve done a bit of trading on rollitup. Only 2 breeders failed to send seeds back. But sometimes you meet fake greedy people. I’m interested in trading my photo strains for auto strains. My auto strains got stolen a month ago full of seeds. But I went and made another order with attitude and picked up 3 auto strains to breed with.there just broke through the soil. The rippers pretty much stole 400 female seeds off me. Which sucks because I was going to plant them out in the rainforest in spring. Cheers bob

3 Likes

Scissor-Hanz,Kalgrae,legalcanada,Baudelaire,Sunshine

4 Likes

Not tossing out any beans yet myself ( need to make some) but hope to. giving a shout out to @MadScientist, @Muleskinner, @Viva_Mexico, @Hoodini, @Mr.Sparkle, @ReikoX these gents are most generous with their offers!

7 Likes

I am stoked that you guys think i am a good and reputable seed trader. At your service @Tinytuttle!

3 Likes

Thanks @Tinytuttle much love we know you’ll pay it forward! :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve only personally received seeds from @ReikoX and it was a godsend. But to all those people who have, do , or will SPREAD THE LOVE you are amazing. . . And @MadScientist love the meekness bro! We all know your freaking amazing with it you seed slinging slasher

6 Likes