Trusted traders reputation thread ⚖

I don’t see @OG1969 on this list but add him to the list! He’s 100% ok/safe in my book😎

3 Likes

I would share my seeds with any one of you but the only one that has ever asked is that douchecanoe Stonkie! Oh and I did send some to my brother @Gaz29 and he reciprocated. As far as people that have gifted beans to me, you know who you are and such a gesture is never forgotten. I love all of you, thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I haven’t had any seeds to trade, yet. I have received free seeds from @MadScientist, @Pedro_Bann, @50State, @Hoodini & @Swampthing. They’ve certainly earned my trust.

8 Likes

I haven’t been part of any trades (yet) But I can say that @The_Vault_Team is a solid guy. Got a cool shirt and some beans from a contest I won.

7 Likes

Here here @Westcoast
I too received a free shirt and 5 blue dream’matic seeds for the comparative grow #thevaultrocks thanks @The_Vault_Team @George_The_Vault and of course Jack too

8 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: MadScientist & Pedro_Bann’s Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I’ve cleaned the topic as @gordongecko suggested. Please keep your posts in desired format and for offtopic discussion start new thread or reply to existing relevant thread.

Thx :pray:

11 Likes

I received a package from @cogitech in perfect condition and it came quick. . Thank brother much love

7 Likes

@Barefrog needs to be added to this list.
He delivers.

6 Likes

Agree 100%
And crazy fast delivery
Thanks again @Barefrog
I’d also add @nube to the list he’s super generous and reliable

8 Likes

Yes! @Barefrog delivers!thank you! From way over here!
PS, both are up one yesterday the other one this morning, I’ll do my best!thank you

6 Likes

A real dream team of generosity and love for Cannabis! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I can’t wait to offer up a few beans for trade , what’s the point of making more than I can use if I can’t share them with someone that can drop em and pop em :v:t2:

13 Likes

That’s the OG Spirit my brother! Looks like you’re gonna fit in just fine. Jah!

9 Likes

Thanks but I am just emulating some of the great people that have taken care of me , one in particular who I won’t bother to mention by name as every else has lol , eh Bf ?

9 Likes

I got mail today and I am so stoked thank you so much @torontoke! Lookin like I may never need to buy any again! Hehe, I may never be able to thank you enough! Staggering generosity! I pray that karma smiles your way brother!

8 Likes

No need to thank or repay me in any way
The universe has a way of balancing things out and I’m simply repaying the generosity shown to me over the years.
Hope you feel better and find something you like in those.
Cheers

11 Likes

@shroomgod i recieved your Scarlet Queens today safe and sound, and thanks for the blueberry juicy j papers my man, they will get put to good use!:+1::+1: thanks you soo much, i will return the favor​:grin::grin:

6 Likes

I received seeds quickly and in good condition from @craigson15, SSDD this week, and from @shroomgod, Scarlet Queen a month ago. :thumbsup:

7 Likes

Lol although I have done many a trade, it wasnt I that sent you the SSDD.

5 Likes