Trusted traders reputation thread ⚖

No need to thank or repay me in any way
The universe has a way of balancing things out and I’m simply repaying the generosity shown to me over the years.
Hope you feel better and find something you like in those.
Cheers

11 Likes

@shroomgod i recieved your Scarlet Queens today safe and sound, and thanks for the blueberry juicy j papers my man, they will get put to good use!:+1::+1: thanks you soo much, i will return the favor​:grin::grin:

6 Likes

I received seeds quickly and in good condition from @craigson15, SSDD this week, and from @shroomgod, Scarlet Queen a month ago. :thumbsup:

7 Likes

Lol although I have done many a trade, it wasnt I that sent you the SSDD.

5 Likes

got seeds from @cropkingseeds fast quickly and discreet.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Seed Trading, Moderated

Thanks to @Barefrog for some G13HP88 !!!

5 Likes

Thanks again @Craigson15 for the seeds. Doing business was quick and painless. It’s always a bonus when you don’t have to deal with the paranoia of border crossings. Look forward to doing business again in the future!

7 Likes

I recieved seeds from @speescees from his contest and got 14/15 of the worst seeds to germinate, with suprising vigour so he should be added to this list

#footinmouth #humblepie #fuqme

10 Likes

i actually never received anything from this trade, was apparently sent 2wice, only packs that never arrived, i guess always get tracking

7 Likes

Received these from @MadScientist, came with freebies too :v:

16 Likes

45 posts were split to a new topic: Traders reputation thread - intentions?

To that end, here are people that I have sent to that have already received my seeds. I would send to everyone of them again without worry:

@2tokejoke
@Eddie.saw
@Fewding
@Fresherbs
@goatrock
@hewhocoruptz
@Hoodini
@JaxxMunster
@Kingaizen69
@MisticHaze

10 user calls per post, more on next post

10 Likes

More OG fellows I sent to

@Niburan
@PanchoVilla
@Sebring
@StevieG
@Tinytuttle
@chunk
@dgtxxx
@Esrgood4u
@Gaz29
@Kan

10 user calls per post, 2 more on next post

10 Likes

Here are the last 2 names for now.

@TrevorLahey
@weedly

There are another 8 names that haven’t yet received their seeds.

Now for names of people that have provided me with seeds:

@Jellypowered
@ReikoX
@Scissor-Hanz
@Sebring
@pookie123
@MadScientist
@Barefrog
@Gaz29

Due to grouping, continued on next post

10 Likes

@deep_rob
@Baudelaire (FDM Seeds)
@Kalgrae
@99PerCent
@TropicalBiophile

The last 4 names provided seeds to @Jellypowered, who in turn gave some to me. I have also purchased seeds from FDM Seeds.

This includes my list of people I can trust to send to, as well as those that have sent to me.

Out of all the seed activity I’ve been involved with, only one person was a “no follow through” and I’ve left his name out.

8 Likes

@Cobra50 graciously sent me some Durbans and is a stand up dude for getting these crazy crosses out to the community!

Kudos and respect to you good sir I look forward to the challenge of growing these out!

8 Likes

I’ve had a couple of people who never returned the favour. @ReikoX sent me a package when my outdoor autos we’re stolen so I’m hoping to return the favour for him in a couple of weeks when I harvest my semi auto seed crosses I made
Josh dog og x auto mazar
Skylotus x auto white widow xxl
Skylotus x auto ultimate .

10 Likes

Not really a trade, as he didn’t ask for anything in return, but just go seeds from @dgtxxx. Not only was he generous but to his word.

9 Likes

@Torontoke is the shiz, thank you for being such a generous person , hell of a way to start a seed company giving away all them beans lol , jk bro , I’m not riding that train lmao , you rock the socks off a fox.

7 Likes