@Tuned in the Summer 🌞

Like this, this is a side branch of Fat Bastard.

4 Likes

You are killing it my friend can’t wait to see.what ya do with some autos and thank you for the tag in the vivosun giveaway got your thread marked now so I will be pulling up a seat for the long haul now :grin:

1 Like

Your plants look great!
How long can you run until frost?
Most years for me is mid October maybe November

Thanks @3rdgengrower ya the Auto’s should be fire next summer.
Good luck in the vivosun thing.

1 Like

Do you do anything indoors in the winter?

1 Like

Yup, usually 20 week sativas lol.
I have a 4x4 tent.
I’ll find a link.

2 Likes

Found this guy resting on one of my plants this morning. Amazing colors.

16 Likes

Awesome photos @Tuned !
:grin::v:

3 Likes

This is what I’m after, 15 to 20 bud sites instead of 2 or 4. Some supercropping and a bit of training does the trick.

@Budderton I really like this plant (Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips).
It’s setting up to be a superstar.

8 Likes

Those are stunning pics! Your plants look amazing as well.

3 Likes

The dragonfly?
Yes it was a cool morning and he was a bit lethargic. I was able to get in close. Once the sun warmed him up he was off hunting again.
They look alien to me.

3 Likes

My girl and I were both uuuhh aahh ing while zooming in and studying.

1 Like

5 Likes

Sour 13 getting the same training treatment.

@darkillusion this plant is setting up to be a beauty as well. I like to keep my plants compact with many bud sites.

7 Likes

Looks good, I am happy to see that it is doing well for you. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Corey Heime looking fuckin amazing.

@hoss8455 this plant rocks.

11 Likes

Thanks to all OG members that have sent me seeds. Everything I’ve grown from you guys has been fantastic.

4 Likes

Fat Bastard is doing really great. Needs a ton of training to keep it the way I like it but I’m into that. Love the supercropping and bending. @Andrane

8 Likes

I’m glad you are enjoying your grow! I know what you mean by you need to train it a bunch. Not really a bushy plant. Definitely sativa leaning and with that comes some wide internode spacing. Super healthy! Love the look of it so far!

2 Likes

Thank you. Yup, keeping that canopy flat is keeping me busy. So much fun. :grin:

4 Likes