@Tuned in the Summer 🌞

Yeah, its all up hill from here. :rofl:

1 Like

Healthy looking Herb @Tuned ! They look like they’re setting up carry some big flowers. Onward and upward!!
:grin::v:

2 Likes

Looking good @Tuned,how tall are your fat bastard plants now? I am a bit behind also on growth due to underfeeding, but plants are doing ok

1 Like

Before I supercropped the two tallest branches were about 45 inches. It’s a tall leggy plant so I’m going to do some hst. (hard stress training) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I’m down to one bastard now, I gifted the other one to a friend. He’s close by so I can check on it often.

1 Like

Yea that is about where I am at also, they shure can get stretchy for sure. I am pretty happy so far with the grow so far as it is my first outside run, yours plants all seem pretty happy

1 Like

This is great I can watch the strain I got at a week and see what should look like by watching your grow.YES!

1 Like

Update! Plants are doing great :+1:

Sour 13 waving at the morning sun :sunrise_over_mountains:
@darkillusion

Sour 13 #2

Cobra Lips
@Budderton

Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips

6 Likes

Corey Heime looking :fire:
@hoss8455

8 Likes

Romulan x Hot Rod #1

Romulan x Hot Rod #2

10 Likes

looking good @Tuned, that Corey helmets is looking bushy and healthy, love the structure of the romulan crosses. Those sour 13 are getting their stretch on for sure

1 Like

Fat Bastard pics coming in a minute

2 Likes

Fat Bastard @Andrane

This plant stretches big time, but not a problem when I supercrop it. Luckily it recovers almost instantly and keeps on truckin.
The only one of my plants inground so it will be big. :muscle:

I think I like the shaded pictures of my plants better than the pics in the sun. Easier to see the plant and no glare.
I might do that from now on or find a way to play with phone camera settings for the sun shots.

10 Likes

Fat bastards are Looking good, interesting to hear they rebound fast after supercropping, mine where slow after topping so it was just because I was underfeeding. They are stretchy plants for sure. How tall is your tallest?

I have only the one Bastard now. Just measured at 45 inches.
I topped the main stem awhile ago and topped about 6 side shoots as well. When I say top I mean I’m just pinching out the new growth shoot.

1 Like

we are at about the the same height, I have been doing the same also, clean up the bottom shoots and topped. Gonna be some big plants thou

1 Like

6 Likes

Like this, this is a side branch of Fat Bastard.

4 Likes

You are killing it my friend can’t wait to see.what ya do with some autos and thank you for the tag in the vivosun giveaway got your thread marked now so I will be pulling up a seat for the long haul now :grin:

1 Like

Your plants look great!
How long can you run until frost?
Most years for me is mid October maybe November

Thanks @3rdgengrower ya the Auto’s should be fire next summer.
Good luck in the vivosun thing.

1 Like