tupathecat's grow log

Hey yo, I think it’s been almost 2 years since I could grow something, I bought a new light, put my tent together and was ready to go. I tried to sprout 12 seeds and had an astonishing success rate of 8% (one seed made it, lol), and I brought this low-quality picture of the scenario to start with. I plan to update things in here as it goes.
This is the first time out of organic solo, as I am trying to stay away from bugs and insects. I got a 2x2 tent with 120W quantum board led at 40%. See ya!

23 Likes

Tagging along to watch the show, best of luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey tupa,
Welcome to Overgrow!

Sorry to hear about the poor germination rate.
Here is an excellent thread that may be of use to you:

I’ve switched over to this approach myself.

120W quantum board is a great match for a 2x2 tent :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Thanks G, I’ll take a look at that. It’s funny because in the past ANYTHING would go, I didn’t soak them, didn’t put them in the paper towel or anything, straight from the disgusting brick weed to the ground and it would work.
My guess is that I underwatered them.

2 Likes

Good luck and welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Pop corn, Bong and watching :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Hi Tupa!

Best of luck to you, I’ll be tuning in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m on board, make way!
Good luck @tupathecat , nowhere to go but up.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

1 Like

You’re definitely going to see fungus gnats pop up but don’t freak out. When I switched from coco to organic soil indoors I was a little shocked at first but it comes with the territory. They’re mostly just annoying than harmful so just set your expectations on seeing a few fly around.

3 Likes

Not much to share, but here it goes, 1 week old.

3 Likes

When I had organic I actually didn’t have many problems, but I always kept thinking if it would be better to go without it.

2 weeks old and so far, so good. It was rooting well in the first pot, so I decided to move it into a more appropriate one. I thought the new pot was 4L but turns out it was 7L.
I also replaced my analogic time for a smart plug I got from aliexpress, looked like the timer didn’t work in the exact moment so now I can know exactly when it turns on and off and I also can check the power it is using, pretty nice.

3 Likes

Mandando brasa amigo!! Congrats!! Pulling up a chair!! :hugs:

1 Like