NoTill Organic "Coletivo Beija-Flor" Grow - KG Sour Diesel BX2

English is not my first language, trying my best as to make this comprehensible.

Let me start by disclosing that I am a full melt driven person and that I don’t believe dogs to be a man’s best friend. I hold my stance firmly that a man’s best friend ought to be a puffco peak and I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

All that, to tell you guys that this diary will be full of fuck ups, due to the short attention span my best friend causes me.

I live in 3rd world that means no air conditioning, dehumidifiers or any kind of vpd control beasts. I rely on very good exausting, ventilation and mother nature.

Setup:
80x80x160cm tent
240w quantum bar
130 liter cultivation bed
hundreads of californian and african worms
efficient micro organisms
a lot of cover crop growing and being cut all the time

The Soil:
35L Peat Moss
35L perlite
35L finest quality worm castings
5L Basaltic rock powder
3L Bokashi
3L Biochar
1L Neem pie
1L Shell limestone powder
1L Gypsum
0,5L Kelp powder
0,5L Chitosan Oligosaccharide crustacean powder

This soil recipe is really simple, yet very effective if you pair it with cover crop, worms, worm casting covers it will last you a long time, it actually gets better with time.

I don’t know why I even look at this thing, maybe to reassure me this plant can really grow anywhere.

Those are my seedlings rooting at 1 liter pots,

After their root system was fine enough, they were transplanted into my cultivation bed. These are regular seeds.

I transplanted them in the most idiotic way one could think of, I blame full melt while killing myself for this fuckup. 3 of them are really close to each other. Depending on where the males will be it could definately make me have a lot of work with LST and SCROG.

It is possible that out of this 6 plants I keep only 3 after sexing, that means if more than 4 females show up one will have to be sacrificed for the worms, that’s life.

That cover crop on the 1st pic already disappeared after cutting and placing it under hay, the worms are hungry. as usual.

12 Likes

Looking great man! Also lots of extra points for growing in a “3rd world” / likely danger-zone area :+1:

P.s. Dogs are your best friend. If you don’t think so it’s simply because you never had the right one. Here’s hoping you do one day :heart: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Living soil and full melt? I’ll take a seat over here in the corner.
:seat: :movie_camera: :popcorn:

1 Like

Have no idea if these wash well tho, I’d say most possibly not great, we’ll see.

1 Like

These are 31 days now, had some problems with overwatering and my blumats tropf, but they are now gone after 10 days of troubleshooting.

The blumats at least for me are being hard to dial precisely, however I know that with insistance I might be able to nail it. What I did understand is that if I ever need to dial those again it will be a very tiny adjustment and 2 days of follow up before touching them any further.

3 Likes