Laughing Buddha Bag Seed / Hoku Lolab ACDC f2 grow

Hey everyone this will be my grow diary for my second grow ever !
I’m attempting three plants in a 3 or 5 gallon fabric pot.
I may transplant them to their own pots if I can get some more soil!
If not though I do follow a grower who’s doing 100 plants in a 100 gallon who’s been posting on insta and reddit, and his plants are fine. I might run into some troubles along the way but I think three in a pot would do just fine if I can’t get the soil.

The big girl is the laughing Buddha bag seed ( Thai landrace x Jamaican x Unknown CBD apparently ) I mainlined her while young , and even before that she’s been displaying some mutations and definite hybrid growth. It’s not really visible but one side has a bud site and a fan leaf on the end. The other a side has TWO bud sites and skipped the fan leaf :sweat_smile:

The setup:
Spider Farmer 100w
2x2x3’ tent
an air purifier blasting the plants with air
no ventilation because I do not have any ;/
a mix of happy frog and some bag of organic soil that seems similar to happy frog ( sorry forgot the name of it )
fabric pot :smiley:

I will probably add to this topic once the lolabs get bigger.

Will definitely be updating every 2 weeks or so!

14 Likes

Looks great! Second grow things are way more fun, now you’ve got the basics down it’ll be way more chill :+1:

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

good work. I didn’t do well with my Laughing Buddha run. Still loved the buds. Your plant looks great.

2 Likes

thank you !!!

2 Likes

Lolab made it through the soil wooo

1 Like

I forgot to ask what happened with your run btw

1 Like

Oh I’d say I goofed. My instructions must have been poor. While I was out of town my family watering plants over did the nutrients and I think a nutrient burn messed up the grow for a while. Things got better and the sandalwood smell is still pretty nice but things looked pretty bad for a bit.
It was a single seed from barneys farm, might have been a freebie idk. I cloned and reversed her so I have some fem seeds. Maybe I’ll try again. Looks like yours is doing well.

2 Likes

Ah man they must have fed her wayyyyyyyy to much, did you try to flush what they overfed?
Glad you got some fem seeds though <3

1 Like

She seemed really burnt. A good flush helped but I was gone for a week. I’ll leave better instructions next time.

1 Like

I would pre-make a bunch of nutes for this situation so all they have to do is water !!!

1 Like

Forgot to tag you @Papalag !!! :bomb:

1 Like

You are brave to leave your plants, my daughter help me for a long time and has grown on her own and I don’t trust even her. Let a lone leave are Rottweiler for her to watch! :flushed::joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

All right all right all right

I’m sitting in the recliner , popcorn in hand ,joint rolled and tagged in

Let the show begin

Paps

1 Like

Im vaping on my first grow. I thought I already was out of the harvest, yet I find a properly dried snipping just chilling in my closet completely forgotten about. I can now say homegrown smokes the best <3
This little discovery has been the highlight of my day lol.
Glad to have you hear Paps

Edit: The harvest of My Lemon Skunk first grow , at least this hidden gem that actually cured right , smokes way better than the bag she came from.
It’s a slow but steady onset, audio is quite enhanced, I’m high :joy: I cannot form sentences to describe the goodness of the high. Sativa vibes for sure but with a surprising amount of relaxation.
The lemon skunk I grew came from arete hemps budget strain lineup, a 20 dollar oz of dank. ( Literally felt like I robbed someone the bud was way to pretty for 20 bucks. )

3 Likes

Rather explosive growth happened overnight and she’s now a month old ! 5/12/23!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Lolab ACDC f2 seedlings are both through the soil now ! 5/12/23

2 Likes

3 Likes

Air temp vs soil temp

3 Likes