Turtles Grow Diary- Spanish Moon/Rose Gold Pave- 5x5,LED

This will be my first introduction to this forum, so what better way to introduce myself than a grow diary. Im back after leaving around 2003/2004 and just happened to search OG a few weeks ago. Bear with me, I’m hoping this will help keep me accountable as well as track my progress. I was a certified lurker before this and hope to make use of OG this time around. This will be my dumping ground for grows until someone tells me otherwise.

2x Lovin In Her Eyes- Spanish Moon
2x Wyeast Farms- Milk Tea
5X5 Tent under a Growers Choice-720
Great Lakes Water Only Soil W/ some EWC, Manure and extra perlite thrown in
Floraflex Nutes W/ Full Tilt. Will add recharge a few times throughout
Planning to run a net but we’ll see how things work out

Seeds soaked for 48 hours in 7.0PH well water w/ a few drops of H202, dropped into Rapid rooter pods once tails popped and put into a propagator for 3 days under a fluorescent bulb with a heat pad. Now moved into solo cups and into the tent 70F/75%RH.

Day 4:

13 Likes

Hey @Turtle Welcome to Overgrow!!

I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ll do, so I’ll park over by the fire and load the party bong. :grin:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Welcome to the Non-lurker club! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Turtle! What a good introduction with a grow Diary.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Nice, have you grown any lovin or wyeast before? I was actually just looking at both of these breeders but have never grown anything from them

I have run sm multiple times these are the last 2 I have left but never any of wyeast gear. All 4 seem to be super vigorous out of the gate but they just came out of the humidity dome this morning.

1 Like

Day 8:

Happy New Year everybody!

I’m just getting the tent put together slowly enjoying a little Sunday morning session. I was struggling to keep the humidity and temps up here in the Northeast. Beats the hell out of trying to keep the humidity down during the summer runs. The ink bird and cheap humidifier seem to have cured the problem, I’ve ditched the heat mat and box. Was my cheap attempt to control a smaller environment. Going to be running 7 gallon rain science bags, with a mix of pro mix hp, perlite, and some maine coast potting soil.

3 Likes

Alright guys sorry for not boring you guys with the veg shots. Been super busy and have only had time to lurk in the shadows, my setup is not what I’d like but running 70% humidity and 72*F. Had to chop one of the girls due to a deficiency issue, I think my heater got her a little stressed out and I decided to chop and start a purple crunch by green point. That has taken off well and is starting to catch up.

Looking for some advice here, have a deficiency with the back left. Saggy lower leaves, not so dark. Acting as if it’s over watered. I tried flushing and leaving to dry for 10 days or so but the pot has gotten any lighter. Looking for some serious help before I chop her as well. Same symptoms as the one I’ve already culled, I just lost patience and it got too far behind. All have the same soil, watered by weight/feel and have hydroton in the bottom 3" or so for drainage. Sitting on risers and have watered to run off 2x just to attempt to flush. Leaves don’t seem dark enough for N toxicity. Hopefully someone will chime in here and save her.

2 Likes