Two Filter in 1 tent/cabin?

Alles klar…

Mich würde Mal interessieren was die Leute so als Umluftventilator nehmen …grow so das erste Mal in Ner Wohnung …und ganz ehrlich die Umluft Ventilatoren sind das lauteste an der Nummer
Kann jemand nen vernünftigen aber leisen empfehlen??
Hab mit nem Rowenta geliebäugelt

1 Like

diese PC Ventis sind nicht so laut…

…2 Stück im Zelt dürfte reichen

1 Like

OK krass …und die können was?
Bin in 1,5x1,5

2 Likes

All the krauts in one thread here…:rofl::v:
Servus Genossen!
Dont forget that a active charcoal filter will give up from 70% humidity upwards. If you want a long life out of it,keep it below that.
If @PsillyRabbit doesn’t take the air out the tent, I cant see them going strong for long. But I guess a crucial bit of information is hidden in that picture :thinking:

2 Likes

A Carbon active can Take 85%.
But you are right …thats why i use a second Filter Just to make Sure … .
And yes…a little information in the picture
They dont really Look very Happy to me @PsillyRabbit

2 Likes

I personally would not aim for 85%. Except in my veg tent…but that doesn’t need a filter. I love it hot and humid there too.
If you have the money to replace them twice a year that might be alright. But I’m aiming for a 3 years lifetime with mine.

May I ask how high your humidity levels are in flower when the plants stink a lot?
And please send us another pic of that two filter setup…I still think we just see half of what’s really going on there.
I hope that i dont sound like I’m criticizing you. I just try to understand your way of doing it.
Happy weekend everyone. Greetz from down under

3 Likes

It’s OK,i dont feel Like beeing critized…
There is Not much Else to Show
…my Setup IS very regular…exept the Inline Filter …it is Just a extra save Bonus …Just place IT in the airhose on ITS way outside …
Humitidy is good For our plants …Like i Said i Put a Plastik Sheet all over The plants… The first few weeks…the rootsystem they are building in this Environment ist the Premium Edition …
Above the Plastik Sheet it IS about 50 %humidity…so No danger to the Filter… In mid Till late flower i AIM For 65-70…key is the Air movement in the tent… Havent Had mold in years

3 Likes

Hello

If you put two filters for 1 extractor you will loose a lot efficiency of extraction

The problem is in the T junction that make you loose 40% of extraction, and the turns at 90 degrees too

Everytime the extraction tube turn in a direction, depending on the angle, you loose extraction.

And it’s not good for a extractor that normally extract 1000 m3/h, to only extract 500m3/h. It will live less time.

The best is never make turns with the extraction tubes.

And put two extractors with their own filters is not good too. Because they will bother each other.

1 Like

There is No T junktion

2 Likes

How do you fix the two filters to one extractor if it’s not with a T junction or a Y junction ?

In every case you have a coefficient that will low the extraction power, depending on the angle of the junction

1 Like

It’s a Inline Filter …Just makes the extra tion Hose longer

2 Likes

naja,bei 1,5qm wahrscheinlich zu wenig…bei 80x80 geht das ganz gut

1 Like