Two Filter in 1 tent/cabin?

Good Morning OG,

i´m thinking of double scrubbing the exhaust air…

i´m curious if somebody doing it the same way??

6 Likes

Why would you do that?

I think it’ll work but make sure that the filters are way bigger than what the fan is capable of sucking out.

4 Likes

i’ve never done it like that myself. basically it works as you’ve shown. What can also happen is that the second filter gets all the humidity from the tent because of the back pressure and the carbon dies very quickly. I wouldn’t do that…

it’s better to put both filters in the tent, connect them with a box, then with the fan, so a kind of double filter and then outside. less hassle and more filter performance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i´m just thinking about…should be a good way to clean the exhaust from any odor.

Thanks for Your opinions

3 Likes

You would have to connect 2 complete filters and fans in series, then you should have a better result. But why bother, do you have problems with the smell?

1 Like

Sure that should work, A clean room that way. But would you block off the passive intakes? You may get sever tent sucked walls.

2 Likes

ja,i remember some runs in the past that smelled more the expected during the last 2weeks bevor harvest. thats why i was thinking bout how to eleminate every possible odor.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Perhaps the carbon in the filter has slowly reached the end of its life? How long has the filter been in operation?

2 Likes

Smell even with new filters? Try tor refill the filters by yourself. When I did that I noticed they worked better afterwards.

3 Likes

@Franky vielleicht erläuterst du dein Filtersystem?

Best wishes @ all.

1 Like

@saxo …i Work with 2 Filters …because i Had Problems in the past…Not really big Problems ,but my exaust Air used to Always smell…Not exactly Like Weed…but Like old basement smell.not smelling fresh.
So what i do…i Set Up the tent Like everybody Else …first the Filter,then the exaust Fan…then Just bevor the Air goes outside,there is a "Inline Filter"to Clean the Air again …Inline Filters Look Like a silencer . But it is a Filter …
So the air ist twice filtered …

Instead of an Inline Filter you could use a Ozon Generator …but that smells a little bit Like Chlor…and you have to have 5 Meters after the Generator bevor the Air goes Out…because it can be Dangerous to health …
Oh my god…my english is so beatuyfull…:woozy_face:

4 Likes

This is the Filter i am talking about …

A few benefits…Double filtered Air and it silences a bit too…plus,in Case the regular Filter quitts IT service…i Had this Happen to me one time,…ever changed a Filter in the middle of a grow??? It’s a pain in the Ass Like a damn hemoroid…
With that Inline Filter you dont have to Change the regular Filter that often… saves you Money and time

3 Likes

Hi

I dont get the sence of your picture…
Do you have 2 Filters in the room with a Fan in the middle of both ?
Does that mean the Air stays in the growbox .??? Without going outside ???

2 Likes

yi baby theres C02 in there

1 Like

OK…i thought of that bevor…but what about the humidity?
How do you get rid of it.

I have Hi humitidy already because i am a Firm beliver of VPD… So my humitidy is Always around 65-70
I even but a Plastik Sheet over Them the first few weeks to reach 85 under the Sheet

1 Like

a separate exhaust plugged into an inkbird that would detect the RH. Ineffective for the C02 but i was happy with the results. HPS itself seems to keep it dryer then LEDs too.

2 Likes

Ja,genau…that´s what i´m talking bout. Thanks

passt schon,habs verstanden :wink:

2 Likes

Haha geil…er kann deutsch und ich hau mein spezial english raus​:joy::joy::joy:
Hol dir so nen Inline Filter…einfach in die Abluft einbauen und fertig .
Keine Kopfschmerzen …quasi mit Netz und doppelten Boden .
Wenn du nen richtigen stinker drin hast ist das das beste

3 Likes

Muttersprachler :grin:

Danke,Bro. schreib Dir ne PM,wenn ich noch fragen haben sollte

1 Like