Two tents: trying to get stank from soil

I hope you find something interesting as I have been stumbling getting another in the dirt. I can’t speak for the mother as @Heavenlygoo was the planter. She’s always been leggy and stretchy with dense heavy fat bud sites. Unique smells that still get me.

After growing the Karma Sowahhs I’ve come to smell more garlic body odor basement smells from the ECSD, still such a stinky grower. Consensus is definitely not “sour diesel” on our pheno. It’s no longer my go to smoke with this Silver Mountain hitting my buttons, so the ECSD is finally curing undisturbed for the first time ever, so I’m excited to try it in around january when the SM is drained :+1:.

1 Like

Karmas stuff will probably be my next purchase, I have been eyeing the sour melon from them. That silver mountain sounds good, my friend is hooking me up with some Bodhi seeds this week so I should have some of his stuff planted by next week. I will keep an eye out for your full cure ECSD review. Ghost of NYC is almost fully dried, I tried a small sample, it smacked me in the face. It doesn’t have the old nyc sour flavor I was looking for but it is a strong high already. It is more of a sweet sugary sour.
Here is a photo of ghost of nyc

2 Likes

Nice on the Ghost of NYC. I’d love to find the NYCD in had back in the early-mid 2000s. Always watching out for an Albany cut to show face too. Can’t remember where I saw it come up sometimes.

1 Like

I will plant any seed if someone says it has a chance of being that 2000s nyc sour. This is a lone bagseed found in some solid sour from around 2017, just showed female, not giving any strong scents off but I will see where it goes.

2 Likes

My Sour Diesel bag seed started to herm so I tossed it. I ended up with OG chem x gg4 ril from Loudog, two Light gelato from Andrane, and 1 ECSD from shoreline for this run. They are all doing great. The OG chem has a couple weeks left, the only way I can describe the smell is really sharp weed, not subtle. Light gelato smells like grape kool aid powder. The ECSD smells like stinky pine and gas.

7 Likes

Og Chem x gg4 and one of the light Gelato got harvested last week. Kali mist x everything, c99, and R.P. 104 moved to the flower tent. Still have ECSD from @Shoreline and another light Gelato from @Andrane crazy seed giveaway to harvest.

The ECSD is really taking off with bud sites, lots of branches flopping all over. Nice structure on it.

4 Likes

Looking good and frosty

1 Like

I popped a bunch of bhodi seeds.
1 big j x jopa x lavender lemonade
1 purple soul
1 hollyweed v2
1 moms lemon cream pie
2 pine apple
1 kali mist x everything.

I ended up with 1 female of each kali mist, big j jopa, and purple soul. Kali mist grew fast and strong from the start, I moved it to flower last week, did some light lst and going to be bending a lot to control the height.

Purple soul is growing low and wide. Smells like what I imagine a dumpster behind a fancy restaurant smells like in the sun.

Big J x Jopa is my favorite of the bunch, it grew extreme short and stocky, smells very strong of sharp funky with something similar to pine but not pine, hard to describe. I like the structure on it, reminds me of big bird.

Also have a Scarlett grape auto from @blowdout2269 a few weeks in.

Light Gelato #2 is a few weeks from chop

3 Likes