Tyson vs Paul

TBH… I don’t know Tyson’s opponent. Only recently seen the name on social media… wasn’t aware he is a fighter.

Nostalgia for me, I guess in the same way a fan of Big George Forman would have seen it in his later years.

Just hoping the fighter ya followed didn’t get tossed around the ring like a ragdoll. But I don’t see that happening to Big Mike. Man was and still is an animal in the ring.

@Jetdro the only way I see Tyson tiring is if this went beyond 5 or 6. If he doesn’t get caught early Tyson’s gonna put him on his ass in 3.

I’ll watch it and enjoy it. And won’t give a shit what they get paid… rather see them earn it over a fucking Kardashian.

4 Likes

He’s not. He’s one of these social media tits that loves himself. He needs to give his head a shake but I’ve a feeling tyson will do that for him. :rofl:
Hey its a fight that’s guaranteed to make money. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

He’s NOT a fighter? So this is another social media Musk vs Zuckerberg thing that’s actually gonna happen?

I gotta go Gooble this guy…

4 Likes

i hate jake paul and logan. theyre scammers and just fucking waste of air… having said that… damn… im thinking of taking you on for that chem 91. i do believe tyson is going to lose.

3 Likes

He’s famous because of the Prime drink in my opinion. Here in the uk a bottle was selling for stupid money at one point.
He fought Tommy Fury a while back and to be honest he stood his ground :rofl:

4 Likes

lol you didnt know who logal and jake are? theyre not fighters… but theyre well trained. and up against rusty motherfuckers theyve held their own (which isnt much).

4 Likes

No I still dont… lol.

So now there’s two of them, a tag team event I guess.

3 Likes

He’s the tit with the bleached hair.

4 Likes

In watching the first minute… he leaves himself too wide open, body and head. Tyson in 2.

6 Likes

^^ I just picked a random old video.

5 Likes

what do you think of today Joshua VS nganou and Zhang VS Parker

I have Zhang and Joshua

2 Likes

@ Tyson vs Paul

every boxing fan wants Tyson to win which is quite impossible. Not really fighting for so long eats away at you

4 Likes

I’m decades out on following like I used to.

MMA got big around that time, some argued boxing would nearly die off. It did take a hit on viewership and interest… which effected prize money no doubt.

I just don’t watch that much TV in my older years, my plants and family/friends get all my attention these days to be honest.

4 Likes

Just to get in the ring like this takes training, courage, motivation, dedication & heart!

3 Likes

He even started a podcast!

3 Likes

Guys Mayweather held one of the Paul Brothers up to not have the fight end early.

Chances are Tyson and Paul worked it out so they go at it til they get a draw. Judges go for Paul or some shit.

Tyson wants that money too much to knock Paul out

1 Like

Bro if I was getting paid 1.000.000 I’d get in the ring right now :rofl:

6 Likes

And chances are if he does he’ll just hold him up for a few seconds like Floyd did

2 Likes

I’m more of a muaythai guy I only follow “one fridayfights” “one championship” and boxing MMA is not really my thing.

1 Like

That would be your “motivation” :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes