DrGonzos No More Nonsense, just Growing

So I have been looking at the last several months and realize that I have a GREAT group of members who are still awaiting trades or giveaways. First thing is I wanted to apologize for what it’s worth and also this week starting tomorrow I’ll be sending 10-12 out a week so this week I have 12
@MoBilly
@DougDawson
@misterbee
@Mithridate
@CanuckistanPete
@nefrella
@Loggershands
@Yetigrows
@PineTarBastard
@Oldjoints
@sardinebags
@LedZeppelin
And I know that some are long overdue and I let the loss of loved ones affect me to get so backed up and now that I have the funds and you all deserve better so I’m just getting back to GROWING and taking care of my word more than the seeds so I understand if you’re done talking to me but either way I’ll be doing this next week and then I will be caught up thanks for your support through the hardest time I’ve been through in my life but it’s not who I am so

I also am not looking for anything just glad that I am doing this and ashamed and embarrassed thanks for everything OG Community hope that everyone has a nice holiday so fell free to post whatever you feel it’s part of the reason I’m publicly doing it and to get my self right mentally and I know that most won’t care and probably be happy but I am gonna fulfill these and take it to growing… Thanks

42 Likes

Alright well thank you for not sullying the name of our good Doctor Gonzo & making good on your obligations :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks andRalph-Steadman-Gonzo-Guilt-Left-Vintage-Dr.-Gonzo-Right~2 but it’s all on myself but it’s appreciated

7 Likes

Just remember…when the going gets tough, the weird turn pro!

No worries on any of that doc…we all know what its like when you lose someone (human or pet) and we all deal with it in our own way. Whatever way is yours takes as long as it does. Anyone who can’t understand that…well that’s their problem.

15 Likes

Hey @DrGonzo13 , I look forward to seeing you follow through on this.

13 Likes

Good on you Doc…:pray: I hope to see this come to fruition.

4 Likes

I would be lying if I said I never caught a break from folks when I needed it. I hope you have your feet back under you DrGonzo13
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

14 Likes

From this location, The Good Doctor has NOTHING to apologize for!!! The loss of multiple loved ones affects people in many different ways, NONE requiring an explanation. Glad to hear you’re “back in the game”. Stay strong, keep leaning into da Wind, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Yeah man we know how hard it is to lose someone. You are very humble but everyone here can understand fully

6 Likes

It’s all good Doc, I understand life happens.

6 Likes

Good to see ya, Bro!! How goes things at the “Yeti Spot”? Hope Life is being positive for you and your Circle. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Take care of yourself first!
Sometimes things in life have to be put on hold. It is just the way it goes.
I hope you are feeling a bit better these days! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

There’s one more very big thing I truly apologize about and it’s to @DougDawson and the reason is I’m currently as of tomorrow morning am sending 6 BMR F1s but I had 7 and I decided to see something and it is just something that I needed to get out there because he deserves a good chance at getting this run done so please let these 6 turn out to be like this one

I am praying for you to get them and see if they can grow up and it took 4 days after soaking in water and h202 for 18-24 hours but after 4 days in the paper towel it was a small fat tail so I am also letting the Community know that I’m sorry for dragging out a special run TTY all soon and I hope you all can just give me a shout when they arrive and I’ll be buying international stamps and all in mail tomorrow morning. Enjoy your evening everyone and It’s just the principal of it in the end because all we have is the word of another’s messages so I will stop but I hope after a bit we’ll be able to get past it thanks for responding and I needed to tell you all that Doug’s been waiting for these for Awhile and I am the reason it was at a stall so I really don’t want anyone to be liking the post but realize how much I let you guys down and especially Doug hope they arrive safely

8 Likes

As I told you in a PM a while ago @DrGonzo13 , it’s all water under the bridge. I bare you no ill will. What’s past is past and all that matters is today. :v:

8 Likes

So just for the record I wanted all to see that the envelope @DrGonzo13 sent me arrived today. Thanks Doc.

14 Likes

So HAPPY to see they are in your hands and here’s the one I tested for germination

and I hope that you’re having a better day today with the headache and just feeling blah hope you have a great holiday season… It honestly feels so good seeing you guys n gals receiving the beans and more than that happy to get back to being me but it’s an ongoing process and I am so thankful for you all The OG Community is second to NONE!.. Even put them in a blue card blue coin puck and to be sure a troll sticker (for extra good vibes)!:+1:t2:

9 Likes

Hey @DrGonzo13 thanks so much for sending me these gratis Zamaldelica beans!

:hugs:

Additional thanks for the added bonus Holiday :gift: ! :heart:

Many kind thank you’s and I wish you all the best & happy holidays! :hugs:

12 Likes

Well hell cuz, looks like you played me. You got seeds from me and now I guess
you ran a bit short on money. So you went to PayPal and disputed the 4 transactions you’ve done with me over the past year, totaling $171.00. Even though you got the seeds each time, and told me how happy you were about it.
You said your PayPal account had been hacked and you only disputed the last 2 transactions on your account, which neither were with me. But PP put a ‘dispute’ on ALL your transactions, you say. You told me it was a mistake and you’d get it straightened out.
Well it’s been 2 days and you’ve not done it yet. I told you how to straighten it out,
just simply go to PayPal and click ‘resolved’ or dismiss the claims. You haven’t done
anything to clear this up, which leads me to believe you’re playing me cuz. I have all the DMs between us since April last year. I sent you extras, treated you good, you received all I sent. I even replaced a part of one shipment you said went missing. You were also very happy with them. You even came back a few times for repeat business. Folks warned me about you, but I figured give you the benefit of doubt.
Well, after what you’ve pulled, I think they’re right. You played me cuz. Not cool at all.
You apparently don’t care about your reputation on here, to pull a stunt like this.
You must need the money, so use it in good health. Sometimes, no matter how nice OG treats a person, they just don’t deserve it.
Have A Nice Day

28 Likes

No More Nonsense… Yeah right. @DrGonzo13 , you have ruined any chance for us to trust you. If you had any sense you would just leave your slime trail behind and hit the door.
I am a forgiving man and I had hoped to give you a chance to redeem yourself and your reputation around here but you are just the same POS that is taking advantage of folks. You do just enough to stay in the forum while still running your scam for seeds. You must have made a shit ton of cash from selling these freely given gifts of seeds. That is a lowdown move.
I have NEVER done anything like this before but your bullshit has become criminal now. You are a thief and a liar and are not welcome on any thread I create. You did this to yourself when you turned your crap on @JohnnyPotseed .

You guys may want to reevaluate your thinking about this person.
@buckaroobonsai
@DougDawson
@misterbee
@Mithridate
@CanuckistanPete
@nefrella
@Loggershands
@Yetigrows
@PineTarBastard
@Oldjoints
@sardinebags
@LedZeppelin
@Natea
@chronix

22 Likes

Wow.

I’ve stayed publicly quiet ever since @DougDawson was made right even though I’m still waiting.

I felt that if Doug was happy and believed in @DrGonzo13 then I’d stay quiet and not cause a scene.

I didn’t and don’t need more seeds. I have more than enough that I can afford to send out and get nothing in return. It bugs me, but it doesn’t really affect me that much.

Fucking over a GREAT member like @JohnnyPotseed this way, MULTIPLE times however is different.

He should get immediate responses on every single post he makes, calling him out on this bullshit immediately until Johnny is made whole.

20 Likes