UK Blackouts

I am hearing rumours of major grows shutting down over winter in the UK . Mainly it seems due to the prospect of electricity supplies being interrupted and your filters not functioning. Anyone got any good ideas to get around these talked about three hour blackouts ? .

2 Likes

Just use soil and the plants will be fine with just a few hours without electricity here and there or a mix of coco and soil .?!

Let’s hope that it’s just ‘talk’ of blackouts …! :+1:.

Happy growing,
Gaz

4 Likes

If your only worried about running the filter/fan, the ac infinity cloudline fans are the most efficient fans available. You could easily run one on a battery backup(apc/cyberpower ect…)for 3hrs no problem.

5 Likes

Small generator

2 Likes

A battery pack from a wrecked hybrid car will run your whole set up.

3 Likes

you never know these days, the sheer fuckwittery being delivered by our government is scary.
Will we have power, won’t we - the only way to is to go solar before they tell us you can’t do that either as they are desperate for the tax paid on fossils…bloody government :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes
2 Likes

THEY want to fight with the population. They feel you will have nothing and be happy. Remember who is who when the lights go out.

2 Likes

Execute all traitors

2 Likes

Not in an electric chair … frech|nullxnull

giphy (9)

3 Likes

Sure if they stop electricity at peak time from 4-7pm then the new peak time will be 7-10pm ??? Same problem , it’s just a scare tactic to make us cut down on Electric usage in general ( phycological games )

4 Likes

Plugs in new light :woozy_face:

1 Like

The lights and pumps and so on can be managed if we have a definite times we can synch on and off with theirs, but the biggest concern really is there are many many people growing in the UK, at 16:00 every day when the extractors and carbon filters and rendered useless for four hours - our streets will smell grand

2 Likes

Ill be out sniffing the streets and making a game of it like when i see a bedroom glowing blurple as i walk past during the night. The mrs always comments when im there taking deep huffs of air cause my nose is ruined for smelling anything but weed :rofl:

2 Likes