Stinking whole flat Help

Hi guys,It’s me and my silly question again.I Yesterday came to conclusion my flat where I live in Is smelling like my 2 cannabis plants.Need to buy a carbon filter and was asking this:2x2x5,5 tent,intake (100 mm USB fan),exhaust 100mm quietline vent 100m3/h(=58cfm?)

Need to buy a carbon filter for that very little fan,I read I should buy from same cfm or more but,would my fan push air through?
I see online they talk about centrifugal fans,not my axial fan.
Have to sort this out quickly

My exhaust fan:
https://www.idroponica.store/negozio/VENTS-100-QUIETLINE-ASPIRATORE-A-VELOCITÀ-SINGOLA-100-M3-H-25DBA-p242010475?gclid=Cj0KCQiAweaNBhDEARIsAJ5hwbejTpl7IL1tqH4Bpb5iFwMd72Up8T2VsxpkMjcHiez8alT1dlFHwXMaAjNrEALw_wcB

1 Like

There is some flexibility in how you set it up. Usually the filter is in the tent and the fan draws the air through the filter, through the fan and exhaust (into the room or externally from the building).
You can also draw the air from the tent and then push the air through the filter (filter external to the tent) some filters are better than others in this configuration.
A larger filter (more CFM) is generally better (lower back pressure).

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Not the most helpful answer but you could always move :rofl::v:

1 Like

I would like to be able to buy a house with a garden,away from people,to bring green and oxygen to the planet and live into nature,I would enjoy that.So yes,I would do It ASAP if It was possible now
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I push my air through my filter. Gives me extra room inside the tent to lift the lights. It’s not as effective as drawing the air though the filter though. Basically shortens the filters life span. Hope this helps :+1:

2 Likes

I have to say vivosun make a good filter lol the rest of their stuff is terrible

What size is you tent 2ft-2ft-5ft been 20 years since I lived in Europe

2 Likes

60 cm x 60 x 160 cm

1 Like

They used to have this stuff that came in a white jug that had a guy pointing a gun in the face of a skunk on the label.It came with these wierd crystals that you had to spray the solution on.It was developed for fish processing plants.It was called Odor killer or skunk out or something like that.That shit didn’t mask it it changed the smell to where it smelled like coke a cola .If they still make that stuff that would help out a lot

2 Likes

Actually I find a Easy fix:open the window of my stair,the other stairs don’t get stinky and at night I close It or the flat would freeze

2 Likes

Ona gel :+1:

3 Likes

What Is that,never Heard of…? :100:

That would fit the purpose.During Christmas I count on buying filter and proper fan

2 Likes

Ok it’s the same size as my small tent 4inch fan and filter be fine it will take up a lot of room inside such a small tent,unless you put the filter outside of the tent reason I don’t have a filter in my small tent ,I just use it for young plants

1 Like

Basically I have to go with other solution?

Ignore the mess :flushed:

2 Likes

Or I could do this @Esrgood4u

1 Like

Yeah like the photo you see

1 Like

Nice,basically,running Them outside,or on top of my box,on the roof

1 Like

It works for me. No smell at all. Just shortens the filters life

1 Like

Well,we can Always recharge It with carbon bought from Amazon right?

1 Like