Ultra Violet #2 X Lowryder Autos from Reiko

Just put all 12 of these babies in to soak and was wondering if anyone has grown these out? Trying to see what to expect and any kind of smoke reports that may be out there. I will be running them in 1 gallon pots with coco, emerald harvest nutrients. They will start under T-5s with some overlap from a Gavita 1000 DE that I believe is turned down to 850~ (or whatever the setting is, brain fart) then moved over under the Gavita. 18/6 light schedule. Feel free to move this to whatever appropriate thread and shout out to @ReikoX for the beans. Better late than never to pop em, right?! :wink:

11 Likes

Front row seat here!

I sprouted 4 and got 4 males, and @ReikoX reported high male counts, so expect that.

IIRC @Esrgood4u grew out a female that really impressed, with smells and flavours of over ripe Cherries(?)

8 Likes

The smell from them is my favourite smell from any cannabis strain. :heart_eyes:
It was more a mixed fruit smell. Kind of similar to c99

7 Likes

Any info on how she grew? How long from seed to finish? Just trying to get all the knowledge I can on it first!

4 Likes

IIRC I took 3 females at 9.5 weeks from seed and they yielded around 2.5 oz dry from all 3 but I had to move them from my veg tent into my 12/12 for the last 3 - 4 weeks so it certainly would have effected the yield. The quality and smell more than makes up for the small yield though. Dry them slowly and give a decent cure and you won’t be disappointed.

If you scroll down from that post there are a few more posts from me about them :+1:

6 Likes

Hell yeah, thank you so much!

5 Likes

Sounds like everyone has you covered. These are a 9-10 week strain, should remain fairly short, and a high ratio of males. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Looking forward to my first mini auto run, thank you again :fist:t2:

4 Likes

I’ve grown them buddy, my girls didn’t get very big but they were all dense buds! 10% plant 90% bud And the smell and taste is amazing.

6 Likes

I am mid-run of my first try with ‘El Ruv’(LRUV). Humble situation for them but I’m still blown away at the growth rate. Their only hurdle left will be effect & smokeability. :imp: :fire:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I’m running 15 under a 300w led.

6 Likes

So your seeds finally arrived :joy:

6 Likes

Hell yeah, they’re lookin good!

2 Likes

‘El Ruv’ left his mess all over me & my womenz. :shower:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes