Uncle Fester’s Skunk#18?

Yes I am, so send them whenever you want to buddy.

2 Likes

Should of asked if he was married to Natasha ? Wasn’t there a cartoon with a boras and Natasha I think it was underdog ?

5 Likes

Rocky and Bullwinkle I think, but not certain of that

5 Likes

That’s the cartoon thanks

3 Likes

Like bubble gum but no grape flavor

Great high

3 Likes

I would go direct to Nature Farm guy. Some of the stuff I have grown from him has been outstanding.

6 Likes

Damn I want some BOG seeds.
Not to get off the topic of the thread, but does anyone have a reliable source for some old BOG ??

Received 3 packs from The Nature Farms Organic seed the other day.
Lookout skunk: Purple Hindu kush x Skunk 18
Silk road skunk: Original Haze x Skunk 1 x Skunk 18
The shoeshiner: Rubber tree skunk 5 x skunk 18

right now I have four B.O.S.S. pack (skunk: Genetics originating from Oldtimer1) sold by Blue Skies Vienna, I want to see what the fuss is all about…their site quote "THE ONLY SOURCE OF SKUNK THAT SMELLS OF SKUNK ORIGINATING FROM OLDTIMER1 WHO CONTRIBUTED GENETICS TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF SKUNK BEFORE IT WAS NAMED SKUNK.
THE ONLY SEED PACK ON THE MARKET PROVIDING SKUNK SPRAY, SKUNK CARCASS, AMMONIA, BURNT RUBBER, MUSK, SHIT, VOMIT, PISS AND OTHER FOUL TERPS "…(sorry for the caps, copy and pasted)
The hunt is on
Oh I also have shoreline genetics Plaza Boss: (shoreline x TX roadkill) going too, outdoors going to be funky this year (hopefully)

8 Likes

The oldtimer1 skunk was also from The Nature Farms Organic ? Or a different site ?

1 Like

Some ufs18 from @50State

Sorry for the bad quality!

I took them from my thread and picture quality seems lower the it was before

20 Likes

the solution for this is to open up each picture individually from your post individually, then right click on them and select copy image address. Then paste that address into upload from web. That will let you show the image in full size without taking up any extra space on the overgrow server.

6 Likes

I tried to copy one and it did get better :v::relaxed:

I’ll just post this one picture so we can save space for better quality pictures :laughing::pray:

4 Likes

There looking great they appear to have made some large buds . How’s it smoke haven’t had the chance to grow any out yet .

2 Likes

A lot of mix fruit taste and smell of them, earthy also… never got the old school skunk :skunk: smell nor the taste but they are in there somewhere…

Uplifting and heavy at the same time !! Doesn’t make sense but yeah :joy:

You can see the 5 of them in the back growing heavy and tall

19 Likes

Looks like a excellent producer .

8 Likes

That they where… fast growing and by day 60-70 they where done.

A real cash crop strain to say…

I have some left from 50 that when I have time to hunt down the unicorn… and cage it in my tent for many moons to come :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Might have to give a few a try once I weed out some non keeper plants in the near future.

3 Likes

You sold me! I’m popping mine next with some Skunk#1. Get some stank up in this bitch.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

9 Likes

I got my best results smell wise as well as buzz flavor using mills nutes the whole kit and not flushing

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with Mills. Got a link? Peace

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile: