Uncle Fester’s Skunk#18?

Mixing Nature Farm and DOminon Skunk strains (hoodoo granny skunk Munson Delta blues x various NF skunks last year produced some amazing seeds and now plants. I Ihighly recommend doing this. I also cross bred a few of the nature farm skunks together and got some real diaper stink plants. Duke Diamonds seeds and Nature farm seeds work well together. Grow with mills and you will get the stink and flavor. This year I got some awesome ASS x various from one of the posters here and will get those going. I want to get some Shit and Nordle crosses from someone here hopefully going as well. Good Luck this year everyone wishing you well.

10 Likes

made me smile just reading this like your style :smiley:

2 Likes

Roadkillskunk dot com site

4 Likes

Cool. Thanks man :smiley:

2 Likes

My dude loves tye TNF Red Eye skunk 1 x sk18 he says it’s done super fast.

1 Like

The grow reports on that Fake RKS by BlueSkieVienna say it’s contains No RKS, heck even OT1 said no RKS.

2 Likes

saw them ripping that guys az over on iceycrab

1 Like

Lol yea we did

we all reap what we sow in this World that’s for sure. In this day and age the word gets out fast esp on genetics.

1 Like

No RKS? OK, NP I’m not bummed, still excited to grow and hunt, Maybe I’ll find other discusting terps, after all it is Oldtimer 1 gear. Unless OT1 said it wasnt?.

1 Like

I sent out a bunch that I made with @50State f2 and that super secret mass super skunk. I have seen a few grow them out, not on here, and they a rippers!!!

10 Likes

Hi guys,
Please don’t believe the stories from the breeder claims they have a stock of old seeds found in a brick in the 60’s 70’s, i’ts 100% fake stories…
An example : false skunk #1 1974 ibl. In reality, i discovered with a little research that the cross wasn’t a skunk at all, but another seeds from that bank, an 1974 Matanuska ThunderFuck IBL x Afghan Heirloom) x Vetrus OG F4. ( because it’s was exactly the same description ).
I contacted the bank, and ask them to stop cheating people with their lies, they retired this false old skunk 24 h later. i can easly proove it.
I’m cool, but it’s dangerous for the future genetic archive.

I think, it’s just my opinion, skunk #18 and the others are the same fake stories.
Without some pictures of their works, or proof, i’ll don’t beleive in anything’s. ( about old skunk line ).
Have a great day.

6 Likes

There’s definitely some older stuff out there to be found. Whether it is from bagseed from the 70s or not is impossible to say. I myself have saved every seed I ever made since 1990. I’m sure there are others.
I think a lot more skunk will be coming out shortly with legalization in the Northeast, in particular, NY. Skunk Varieties were very popular in this area.
As for fake stories, they certainly abound! I know of a guy claiming to sell early 70s seeds, and magically they have the same descriptions that other companies have for modern genetics that have been collected out in the field. I can’t prove it, and of course I can’t be positive myself so I will keep my mouth shut, but Imo some people are taking seed from modern Feral cannabis and calling it old stock. Assholes.

12 Likes

well that is interesting for sure

2 Likes

You seem to have a real treasure in the fridge, since the 90’s? Wao, I would love to have some to grow…

2 Likes

@tonytony71 Ouch… isn’t that one of those breeders with horrendous prices anyway? No money for these guys from me.

I was thinking about making more original crosses anyway. There’s just nothing new to discover if every strain has a family tree in form of a circle…

2 Likes

IF my old seeds had been in the fridge since the 90’s there would be some treasure in there indeed. Unfortunately i did not keep them in the fridge lol. I await the discovery of a sure bet way to germ older seed stock. I really haven’t lost much. I’ve grown these genetics just about every year since then anyway.

9 Likes

I think you have guessed which breeder I was referring to, it is this kind of breeder that makes the price of seeds go up, and the others take advantage of it to do the same thing…
It’s time for the rest of us to create our own little works of art. We can do it.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to germinate them, not all of them but enough to perpetuate those ancient genetics.
Be patient, germinate them when you are ready, don’t take any chances my friend.

2 Likes

You remember any of the Canadian Skunks that used to slip through the Falls border?They had one Ive been looking for since 1999 that had thick chunky Christmas tree shape buds red pistils real dark green that made the tricomes stand out.Had a earthy Skunk taste that was piney and had a ricola cough drop finish on the back end.The other one smelled like dogshit.

4 Likes