Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

Ever take a shower using Lava Soap when you were 13 yrs old exploring one;s body > LOL OUCH

3 Likes

Yikes! :grimacing: yup, that would suck!

2 Likes

Blues in action, we have a couple of pita youngins but they are popping out of it, very strange seedlings this far :seedling:

57 Likes

Sometimes, strange is good!

13 Likes

I second this statement! :green_heart:

5 Likes

I definitely agree.

7 Likes

Gollee man, look at these puppies go! Those little ones remind me of my Lt. Dan, would be sick if they could have a play-date sometime.

3 Likes

Haha that would be super sick! I’m stoked for your run as well @Mr.Christmas ive been trying to get a banana OG cut for a while , this is the next best thing for sure! Plus I haven’t grown anything from Nachos either so I’m extra stoked!

6 Likes

Looking good in the house of blues. They look like they are ready to start cranking out the new growth. Excited to watch them explode over the next few weeks.

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

That thread is doomed to contain good blues song and fine grade weed pictures… Yay!

@TopShelfTrees1 you should sing them blues while gardening to go deep in the true spirit of the strain :laughing:

5 Likes

The man, the myth, the legendary Robert Johnson. :tophat::tophat::tophat:

5 Likes

Not gonna lie I thought about playing them some bb king, blues brothers or some real old school blues

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

DE has been a life saver for me. I even mix it in with my soil when transplating, then ill put a thin layer on top of my soil. I did a side my side comparison of a plant with DE and one without and i never seen a gnat coming out of the soil or even messing around close to the plant that was ammended. They know if they get close to that stuff, its game over. Plus its a nice silica boost for your plants.

5 Likes

Big fan of DE myself.

3 Likes