Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

Sending Good vibes your fathers way, and hope he gets well soon… :heart:

9 Likes

@OhNo555 Thank you, yes he’s doing really well, even surprised me just how well he’s progressed.

@Jhamersburg thank you as well. The support I receive from this place on the daily is enough to warm one’s cold heart, absolutely no joke. Sometimes that’s all it takes to turn a day around for someone. I’ve got mad love for OG and all of you.

20 Likes

Positive vibes sent for sure! I’m glad he is doing well! I lost my father 12 years ago this July. Spend the time while you have it! :pray::heart:

10 Likes

Oh yeah nice progress! All the best to Dad as well for sure!

Can’t wait to compare your grow with the Lost Skunk F2 I am going to pop OD :slight_smile:

Keep on growing

Calle

6 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate it a lot, he is doing great now actually, even going back to aquafit tomorrow. Really love the kindness and support! Time to uppot these blues and do some stem rubs while I’m at it!

24 Likes

Good to hear!!

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 wow man I did not know about all this, but all I can say is that I’m thankful he’s doing ok.

On the grow, let me get this straight, Blues has no relation to DJ’s blueberry, right? While I love his work, my mind likes to swim in different gene pools from time to time.

3 Likes

@DietPeps Thank you bro, he’s actually doing great now, he got the heart monitor he’s wearing for the weekend now, and I’m hoping that will all go well and smooth sailing :crossed_fingers:t3:
As far as blueberry 🫐 no sir, this one’s skunky and funky, I get it now that you said it and my mind correlated it for sure.

15 Likes

Sorry for the lack of posts guys, I’m in the garden this weekend I’ll get some pics, will also be getting them into bigger pots which I should have done about ten days ago. They will also be able to go into the big cultivation room to their final home FINALLY . So they’ll really take off once given new shoes and with ample space! I can say they are stankin’ already !

34 Likes

:heart:

That’s wonderful to hear. Your care is an important part of his recovery.

7 Likes

Family first! Glad your dad is recovering. :heart::v:

10 Likes

Happy to hear your father is doing well. Family is everything :heart: :pray:

11 Likes

Nonsense. There’s no need to apologize. I wish I could be spending time with my pops instead of taking update pictures. We know you’re killing it this grow, so the updates aren’t that essential.

13 Likes

CONGRATS on your Father’s positive progress, hope it continues. “Big Ups” to you for the dedication you display, admirable indeed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Good morning guys! Sorry for the lack of pics/posts. I assure you from here on out this will not be the case. Took each plant out for individual pics, there’s some real interesting plants here, and they STINK already! Real good too . The serrations get me excited on some, those big old super serrated skunk leaves of yesteryear! This will start getting good soon

62 Likes

It’s already good!

6 Likes

Thank you bro. :pray:t3: truly appreciate that @CanuckistanPete

5 Likes

I noticed that some plants had larger, denser leaves on the lower part.
This is going to be crazy!
Thank you @TopShelfTrees1 for your dedication to co-op!

3 Likes

My pleasure :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Looking good dude

2 Likes