Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

Nice! Got fresh carbon filters??

3 Likes

Yezzir! One week old thank goodness! I can’t believe the funk already eminating!

4 Likes

ow yeah, that’s a good question !!
he’s gonna need those, haha :skunk:

@TopShelfTrees1
those plants indeed look the part, brother :slight_smile: very nice !!

double serrations are cheese-traits and (“too early”) yellowing
and fanleaf-losers mark most of the plants that will be showing
bb-expressions.

the UK “blues” clone is a cheese x blueberry - selection (even tho nowadays
people WANT this to be a pure skunk bad, lol). so, the sk and bb will always
battle for dominance. maybe the BB does show a bit more due to being the
bridge to the bx on top of being the blues-cross initial male as well.

19 Likes

Really hoping I can acquire those killer skunk beans too as I’m really excited by the look more each day, the funk too. There was a blues clone here about 10 years ago give or take, I specifically remember the touch of sweetness in between the funk and earthiness , it was the stuff that would stick to a wall if you threw it and at the right temp give resin threads when pulled apart. It’s been something I’ve sought ever since it dissapeared all those years ago, and ironically what sent me on a search for these again and got us to this point. I’m truly excited for this .

15 Likes

I forgot to add I culled one plant , it just would not grow out of its weirdness and was tacoing right off the bat, curled up yellow leaves, strange growth I gave it a month to grow out of it and no matter the Fertigation methods used, the VPD, temps, I even tried in a whole other area by itself. Yesterday he/she got clipped . Didn’t need her poisoning the gene pool /results anyway. RIP young suffering mutant soldier

17 Likes

That’s a lot of skunk here! Really skunky indeed :slight_smile: Even if you don’t report often, we know they’re in good hands, and what matters for us bud lovers is the flowering anyway lol. Keep up the good job! And thanks for the hints san, I was wondering about this double serrations.

7 Likes

Looking great. It’s got those deeply creased leaf veins like blueberry.
These kind of remind me of the Blue Cheese cut that went around the humboldt and bay area med communities.

6 Likes

Blues Got New Shoes!

42 Likes

This one wanted to go bonsai on me

37 Likes

Got roots?

38 Likes

Definitely stayed in those pots a bit longer than necessary, but now they will take right off!

54 Likes

I bet on #10 being male. More difficult to say with the others. #4 is really nice looking. But nice roots indeed, gonna be good (once again)! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ya there’s a couple monsters, definitely looking like boys, a couple are short because of their placement and being shaded by others. Hoping I get a nice mix :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

In their new temporary home .

48 Likes

All those plant :potted_plant: getting new shoes :high_heel: reminded me of this. :wink:

8 Likes

Shoes and Blues? Gotta be Chris Thomas King!

7 Likes

Nice @CanuckistanPete :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Nice plants and handwriting @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Haha I was actually waiting for that, someone always mentions it, my teachers ALWAYS did too. Thank you my friend

4 Likes

Blues, 6 weeks today.

Just came across this thread which came as a bit of a surprise given that the breeder is a pretty unknown U.K. based chap.

Believe the hype around this strain, you won’t be disappointed. This one is a clone from my last run, not the best grow as I always struggle with temps & humidity at this time of year in the south of Portugal. Humidity runs @ 100% which brings it’s fair share of problems. I’m happy to report that summer appears to have started with sunshine from now until the end of October.
I have a few more clones which have just gone into flower so they will be done outside once the sun comes up and the early morning chill has gone.
Anyone who has the chance to run anything from Underground Originals is in for a real treat, believe me.
UGORG#1 (UK Clone only “(Exodus) Cheese” x Blues) is probably my favourite but that’s a personal thing. I’ve run their Disco Biscuit, Killer Skunk, Blues, Psychosister, Beta C & Beta A. I also have packs of Beta B & Noname still to run.

Blues is an easy strain to grow but go easy on the feeding, she doesn’t need much.

32 Likes