Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

They were the 2005 Cannabis Cup Winner.

Willie Nelson tried it in a shop, in Amsterdam, and liked it so well, he bought the whole crop, and they named it after him.
They havent been available in a long time.

15 Likes

It has begun…. BLUES

53 Likes

Bombs away! Good luck little ones! :four_leaf_clover:

21 Likes

gonna watch this …good luck

6 Likes

Floating some seed :+1: :ok_hand: Beautiful

top-ten-7-09

15 Likes

Let’s ride it!

12 Likes

That’s my personal opinion, so take it as my 2 pesos.

cheese, blue/livers etc are not coming from Skunk#1 ( sensi seeds ) or at least not from Holland skunk. They are all pre-holland and more close to the brotherhood and bay area than Sam staff. That’s why they are so unique.
Secondly you are very lucky in my opinion. Very lucky. Because those blues are gone and nowadays UGORG genetics are very questionable.

I seeded killerskunk, with very little germination rate compared with other seeds, and several people is questioning current strains. But blues are a must!!!
I hope you will do cross and keep seeds.

All the best

12 Likes

I agree imo these are from the pre dumbing down of the skunk days genetics, that killer skunk is still one of the dankest things I’ve ever smelled! If only we knew then what those would be and how valuable genetic wise, I’ve scoured the internet for 3 UGORG strains, this, disco biscuits and killer skunk. The killer skunk I’ve never once come across. I’d kill for some of those! Thank you, I will definitely be making lots of seeds !

22 Likes

Check over here @TopShelfTrees1 :wink:

12 Likes

Wow, and straight from the source! Thats crazy.
Thank you @j0ebob :pray:t3:

7 Likes

No problem :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@j0ebob finds things :male_detective:

6 Likes

12 Likes

After 24 hours swimming, they have been added to PT in my “seed Tupperware” and now we wait! I noticed at least two split ever so slightly in the water so we are off to a good start. image

59 Likes

Easy peasy my brudda! I got a good feeling!

7 Likes

This was one of my favorite smokes at the time! Outstanding choice.

2 Likes

I saw the crowd from far off and I made the journey!! Looks like some fun in the future!

2 Likes

Welcome my friend :pray:t3:

5 Likes

So 3-4 days in and I can tell these beans were well kept, much respect @buckaroobonsai i think we have 2-3 duds, but I’m still not calling it on them as

the day before yesterday there was like 7 still in shell so I’d say these are par for the course with beans of this age kept properly!

(I usually leave mine for 5-7 days to ensure they have nice taps and shed their helmets 🪖 rather than mess with them manually and risk harming them, this normally results in 90-100% germination faithfully)

55 Likes

For the second time I get to use this today. Beauty work mate

alive

19 Likes