Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

Haha YES! And you are on point with it too! Thank you brother :pray:t3:

14 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight man! Keep up the good work buddy! :+1:

13 Likes

Hell ya brother. Hell ya.

9 Likes

Gotta love baby pictures. Looking great brother.

7 Likes

A brilliant outcome so far! Keep it up brudda!

7 Likes

Learn something new everyday thanks @TopShelfTrees1. How long will they make it like that with out there helmet and how deep do you bury using this method.:v:

4 Likes

He is going to put them in the crib and cover them with a dark rich blanket.

4 Likes

And sing a little song so that they fall in sleep in peace :laughing:

4 Likes

Good call.
Sometimes I get a little bit aggressive if the helmet gets stuck
football-helmet-off-ezgif.com-optimize

14 Likes

Honestly as long as you keep the paper towels moist it’s insane how long they stay. When I made my last batch of Ancient OG F2’s I tossed 8 in a Tupperware the same as here, exact same. I do add a touch of rhizotonic to the water but like 2ml per litre just enough to add some colour and I swear by that stuff! Anyway I forgot about them and noticed they had grown right out of the Tupperware and were throwing true leaves…… so I would add 1/4 shot glass per day of water, those things fishboned together in a huge mess all throughout the paper towel weaving in and out. Was crazy, they got to the 4th set of trues before I forgot about them for 3 days and they dried out and died. As far as burying/potting them I use MOKO KOKO coco and /perlite for EVERYTHING . I will add 1/2 the coco to the chosen container , then use my dibber/widger thingy the conical end and push down in the centre and roll it around creating a deep centre and angled walls, I take the seedlings, sprinkle a touch of dynomyco on the roots directly, add a sprinkle in the hole and then I take more coco and just lightly sprinkle as I’m fulling tamping down ever so slightly. I also don’t pre soak the coco , I put them in dry or almost bone dry coco. Once full then I saturate the entire outer perimeter and a bit in the centre.

21 Likes

Thank you guys, all of you :pray:t3: much respect! Pretty stoked for this one, really hoping I can find an absolutely stellar keeper as well :crossed_fingers:t3:

14 Likes

Let the show begin! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the details man. I get nervous when i see a long taproot in the towel. Lol

2 Likes

My pleasure, anytime.

3 Likes

Your off to a great start!

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

🫡 Way to grow! Wishing the best :pray::green_heart:

3 Likes

Drow taller, stronger and prosper :vulcan_salute: :seedling:

2 Likes

Ended up with 15 beautiful dark green, healthy, vibrant seedlings. I’m Impressed!

39 Likes

Check out the fishboning on the tap/radicle ! :eyes:

46 Likes

All 15 were carefully added to some seedling pots with coco and perlite, then added to my trusty bootstrap farmer trays, then given a light soaking around the perimeter with some water and a drop of superthrive and rhizotonic since I am out of dynomyco atm.

44 Likes