Underground seeds collective

Hi

Grand :

Flowering and growth from this Afghaan:

The flowering time is 8 to 9 weeks. The plant can take black shades at the end of flowering, The stretch is medium (X3), the plant is easy to grow, does not require cutting or pinching, it is robust and resistant to bud rot.

The harvest is plentiful, beautiful, generous flowers are compact.

The smell and taste goes from strong hashy to blueberry through coffee notes

Flowering and growth from this ouzbek:

The flowering time is 9 to 10 weeks. The plant is a “giant” indica, its stretch is x4 / x5 and takes purple hues at the end of flowering.

The harvest is plentiful, beautiful, generous flowers are compact.

The smell in bloom is very appetizing, sweet candy smell, chewing gum. His taste is fruity, also with notes of candy / chewing gum pink malabar

Ciao

20 Likes

Hey welcome to the site @Cristalin and @4lv1nn Some delicious looking strains going on. Can’t wait to see some of the guys on the site run them. :v:

11 Likes

I want beans to all those except the Afghan cbd. How do i get on a mailing list to be notified when they are ready?

5 Likes

Is it allowed to put link to a google form ?
That way we will be able to create a mailing list to sent you an email with all details about new strains, restock or other news.

4 Likes

Hello @4lv1nn. It seems like your collective is looking to advertise goods for sale. Please reach out to @LemonadeJoe, the site administrator, before attempting to collect email addresses. Thanks.

14 Likes

Hi

Some news …

Triple Pakistan 8 weeks 1/2 under Cobs:

And Some ouzbek in the storage room waiting to move in new rooms when my knee will be ok …

Ciao

27 Likes

Hi @Cristalin are they in stock at sannies shop ?

Keep up the great work

5 Likes

Really nice color on the Pakistani.

2 Likes

Hi

@Papalag yes it’s available

@Kingkush312 thx a lot :wink: more colors will arrive :slight_smile:

ciao

9 Likes

Cant say I trust ne pot pics that r photoshopped 2 enhance colors. Aint seem right specially if yer sellin shit.

7 Likes

I get that Cristalin has upped the saturation on a few of his photos, but it’s pretty harmless. Definitely not Photoshop level work :joy:
I don’t think that he’s new to this and I’m sure his genetics would be to many people’s liking.

If the photos of the Triple Pakistan was touched up, I would be very surprised.

I know that other seed vendors don’t have professionals set up photo shoots of buds with light diffusers and backdrop curtains, or any post processing… oh wait, that’s exactly what they do.

19 Likes

Hi all

I only use photoshop to reduce the size of photos, auto color / contrast / saturation only …

some photos like Uzbek are taken in “live” mode of the device for more “live” colors because I can not reproduce the original colors of the plants in the photo …

the triple Pakistan is not retouched the photo is “ugly” because actually the buds are pink …

but I’m naughty in photo and I wish you could have photos that show the true colors. I do not edit the photos to “improve” …

Ciao

17 Likes

Beautiful work my brother
Peace
Paps

6 Likes

We are trying our best to improve our pics.
Here is a sample for the TPK, hope you will enjoy it :

34 Likes

Interesting looking flowers!
Especially the first picture.

3 Likes

Focus is soft but exposed n posed good. Better 4 shore. Try stackin?

Plz dont fall into the Photoshop trap. Au naturale baby!

12 Likes

Interested to hear more info and see photos of “Colowryder”. Also curious when it will be available.

6 Likes

I found it, heh. Sorry I haven’t stopped by yet, but now I will be notified for each reply. peace

2 Likes

@Cristalin where do I sign up to get that Ouzbekistan? And that triple pak!!! Let me know where! They are some great shots!!

6 Likes

Oooh, I need to get my Uzbek pics up. It got started late but still produced well, despite me getting it get pollinated late. It has a real unique taste. This pheno reminds me of a bathroom deoderizer smell from the old days… a little odd but great smoke and potent.

I was mixing some with Sebring’s Revenge CBD and the two flavors paired very well! peace. pics soon.

6 Likes